Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By warchild
  • 2 Post By onefm

Thread: Small Cycle Recommendations After 40?

onefm is offline Associate Member

Small Cycle Recommendations After 40?

I'm 44 and most likely on permanent TRT. I run 150MG of Test Cyp every week. I'd like to consider increasing to 300mg e/w, and adding another compound to bulk up a bit, and maybe gain 5 to 10 pounds of muscle. Can anyone recommend anything to stack that would be relatively safe at my age? I've cycled successfully in the past with a cocktail of supplements, but don't want to deal with any major side effects at 44.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar or nandrolone . Most HRT clinics prescribe them. If you don’t mind spending a few more bucks then hgh.
    onefm likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm turning 60 in a few months and I am just over week 3 into my first Cycle in about 2 years. I like to increase test CYP to 200 a week (100mg subq every 3.5 days) and then tren ace at 50mg every other day. I know tren is the harshest of all, but the shit works! I'm just starting to see and feel the effect! Getting stronger, dryer, and fuller.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm encroaching on 50, but FWIW, you might also think about Deca . You could add 400/wk to your 300 of test... Unless deca is bad for your situation.

If you really want a low side effect (for me anyway) smallish stack, you could add 400-600 of Primo a week to your 300 of Test. It maybe wont feel as satisfying as adding deca, but I love primo because of the low sides.

As BD said above, Tren will do it too, but insomnia and heartburn plague me on Tren. You may be different tho.

Best of luck,
    C

Ok, so it looks like I will be trying to run my Test with some Deca and Anavar . My question now is what's a worthwhile low dosing for some noticeable gains? Be it that I'm training correctly of course.

Test Cyp - 300mg 10 weeks
    Deca - Dosing? Weeks?
    Anavar - Dosing? Weeks?

I appreciate the help.

200-300mgs weekly deca 12 weeks and 50mgs anavar for 60 days. I’d stay on the deca at your age. Prbly lower to 150mgs after cycle

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    200-300mgs weekly deca 12 weeks and 50mgs anavar for 60 days. I’d stay on the deca at your age. Prbly lower to 150mgs after cycle
    Sounds solid. Anything I need to keep an eye out for in blood work with continuous Deca use?

So I had some blood work done and everything looks go except some red marks on my HDL. Should it be of any concern before stacking the deca and anavar ? See image below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may-test-1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	181091
    warchild and Fit4Florida like this.

You won’t know till you add them in and get labs. Steroids are known to lower hdl and raise ldl. I take a statin so never worry about it even tho my hdl is lower.

Thread Information