Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JReg1322 View Post
    Right on bro...45 yrs young...have a training biz in Northern CA. Train youth athletes roughly ages 8-22. Genetically thick but only 5'9...was really cut about 2 yrs ago. Got my 1st try at test and win and tren..then... treated me well since I was told I only do a maintenance type. Time flies so fast you look you've older and some things aren't as easy to keep with...don't do intense 1-2 hrs lifting anymore...though i used to do 315 for 10 at 43yrs old and about 190lbs...afraid to get gyno as things dwindle need advice on how to maintain and what other options are available...my great experiment I love...but ppl who knew the science walked away...
    It's all still pretty much the same whether TRT or cycling. Relevant labwork, a.i. if needed ( mainly for TRT guys), and tamoxifen to block estrogen issues. PCT if cycling; drop back to TRT if you blast and cruise.

Plenty of knowledge and info here to help you. Just post your questions in the relevant areas.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Gyno ain't nuttin . I had both mamory glands removed at age 24 back when excess is best . There are so many other things in life that will stop you in your tracks . I am not expert on advice but even after surgery still got bitch tit pain ! From my experience if you keep the E-2 from 2.6 to 3.2 no pain to me in my pecs . I know there is a new bro science out there that says high E-2 is ok . For me I say low E-2 is good for me and I have been as big as I wanted for my older age at 58 had good size and small waist but only a 4 pac. now sucking wind at 62 . If someone would please give me a link to the phone app I could share a bunch of cool pix .

Oh my new wife is a poster child for anti aging and I would like to share the amazing woman and her killer shoulders , booty , boobs (42 DD ) legs - OMG . Worst part is she is a blonde and very smart but has that cute blonde attitude of being a little dingy . I think it is an act . She is very smart .

01/11/22 and now I am 62 and luving life !
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

wango is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Gyno ain't nuttin . I had both mamory glands removed at age 24 back when excess is best . There are so many other things in life that will stop you in your tracks . I am not expert on advice but even after surgery still got bitch tit pain ! From my experience if you keep the E-2 from 2.6 to 3.2 no pain to me in my pecs . I know there is a new bro science out there that says high E-2 is ok . For me I say low E-2 is good for me and I have been as big as I wanted for my older age at 58 had good size and small waist but only a 4 pac. now sucking wind at 62 . If someone would please give me a link to the phone app I could share a bunch of cool pix .

Oh my new wife is a poster child for anti aging and I would like to share the amazing woman and her killer shoulders , booty , boobs (42 DD ) legs - OMG . Worst part is she is a blonde and very smart but has that cute blonde attitude of being a little dingy . I think it is an act . She is very smart .

01/11/22 and now I am 62 and luving life !
    Iím like you Buzz, like my E2 lower.

Congrats on the new wife!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information