Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That equates to about 70mg a week? Where does that put your levels?
    Way low to feel right ; levels in the 400 and maybe now in the 300 - my ass drages I was told my level was 47 when I started TRT back in 2012 , not even sure if it can be that low ...........( I like 200mg per week and that puts me very high like if I don't backoff before BW i would be 1500+ . At this point since I am getting the cancer radiated ;they said for me to maintain normal activity during radiation (not sure if I will feel ZAPPED or not) why not live my old ass life wide open and go out with a smile as opposed to in a home or something . Damn going into the senior category really sux still a battle .

They even wanted me to go on hormone therapy to block all acrogen from being produced and the men becomes a WALKING PUSSY - NO BALLS AT ALL . CAN YOU IMIGIANE HOW MANY FISH THEY CATCH WITH THAT TREATMENT . Do you not think there are some men that agree to this and it has more evil side effects than cancer !
    Test Monsterone and lovbyts like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Way low to feel right ; levels in the 400 and maybe now in the 300 - my ass drages I was told my level was 47 when I started TRT back in 2012 , not even sure if it can be that low ...........( I like 200mg per week and that puts me very high like if I don't backoff before BW i would be 1500+ . At this point since I am getting the cancer radiated ;they said for me to maintain normal activity during radiation (not sure if I will feel ZAPPED or not) why not live my old ass life wide open and go out with a smile as opposed to in a home or something . Damn going into the senior category really sux still a battle .

They even wanted me to go on hormone therapy to block all acrogen from being produced and the men becomes a WALKING PUSSY - NO BALLS AT ALL . CAN YOU IMIGIANE HOW MANY FISH THEY CATCH WITH THAT TREATMENT . Do you not think there are some men that agree to this and it has more evil side effects than cancer !
    The 5mg finasteride probably has the same effect. I'm guessing your DHT is in the teens or low single digits right now. I don't know how much lower it could go, or if taking it lower would even be clinically significant. I think I have read that they want it to read zero, but yeah, fuck that. I couldn't handle low teens when I was on finasteride at regular dose only once a week.

But it sounds like once they get your prostate out, you will be doing a lot better. IDK what the side effects of that are, and I'm no doctor, but it seems like if their plans are to remove the prostate anyhow, what difference does it make what your DHT is? Like maybe it would be easier to find an enlarged prostate than a shrunken one? No clue, and I don't know what I would do in that situation, but bottomed out DHT made me feel worse than low T.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh man,

Not what I want hear at all

More like, I’m over 60 & over pussy all together - who cares, just remove it

Guess not - at least that’s the speech I heard through my friend about his stepdad. Fucker retired at 67, before 68 they found cancer in his prostate. They were gonna remove it, waited a month or two(or something like that) - last time we spoke about him, it has spread - ugggh, this being human

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Oh man,

Not what I want hear at all

More like, I’m over 60 & over pussy all together - who cares, just remove it

Guess not - at least that’s the speech I heard through my friend about his stepdad. Fucker retired at 67, before 68 they found cancer in his prostate. They were gonna remove it, waited a month or two(or something like that) - last time we spoke about him, it has spread - ugggh, this being human
    So sorry to hear this . With all my bad luck they have done bone density test and no cancer in the bones and no escape visible at this time that they can see . been watching and waiting since 2017 . I may have done a little better if I had stopped the test. No matter that is what i decided to do and now have to answer for how I have abused Steroids .

Any questions I have had about the worst experience possible to just be dealing with a damn cancerous prostrate .

Is your TRT balanced with BW ? I am 63 and wake up with wood and desire several times a day . I have heard of me willing to give up pussy . Will not me I just got married a year ago and she is a 61 yr old hottie . She can rock a string bikini/string , nice firm ass and 42 DD blond and I have actually been told I have a very pretty daughter .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-31-2023 at 12:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I always miss this section

Fuck man

Don’t know of anything positive to add. Shit, I’d rail a good looking 60+ year old & I'm 42

Balanced trt - fuck no!

I’m on “trt” - tren replacement therapy = anything but tren

175mg a week of test, 90mg of deca , 25mg a day of Var + 25mg a day of Proviron

I feel great, I run no ai & I know my estro numbers are close to triple digits

This is me running it down compared to the last decade

My friend’s step dad was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. He’s on a bunch of shit to kill his test & feels like shit - they can’t even just pull the prostate out because it already started to spread

Man, this human form of our’s
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All this talk is sort of making me nervous because Im supposed to get my test done soon. Man I hope the best for you. I think I mentioned I have a co worker who had a couple feet removed of his colon several year ago and doesnt have any problems now.

I did some research on this subject also several year ago and Im still unsure what I would do if they found something. Quality vs quantity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    All this talk is sort of making me nervous because Im supposed to get my test done soon. Man I hope the best for you. I think I mentioned I have a co worker who had a couple feet removed of his colon several year ago and doesnt have any problems now.

I did some research on this subject also several year ago and Im still unsure what I would do if they found something. Quality vs quantity.
    Very true words you have shared . I have a a rough past 3 yrs. I am turning a corner if I could just get my prostrate cancer dealt with . When I am going in for BW i don't take any test or anything and my numbers fall right in the sweet spot 500 to 700 and Dr is happy VA messed up and they send me 200mg a week . So I am ok with that I just keep stock piling .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-05-2023 at 11:24 AM.
    Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

Very true words you have shared . I have a a rough past 3 yrs. I am turning a corner if I could just get my prostrate cancer dealt with . When I am going in for BW i don't take any test or anything and my numbers fall right in the sweet spot 500 to 700 and Dr is happy VA messed up and they send me 200mg a week . So I am ok with that I just keep stock piling .
    I understand the stock pilling because you just never know when or why you might get cut off. Insurance, regulations or xyz. Ive been getting TRT for around 15 years now and Ive managed to do a bit of saving myself. I probably wouldn't need to worry for 3+ years if push came to shove and then I still have all my old brew supplies. lol

Good to hear you are turning a corner for the better and hopefully it will just be one more thing in the past you can talk about and say, look what Ive beat and keep going. I keep hoping Im past all the BS injuries and surgeries as well but only time will tell.

Thanks for keep us updated.

Blog Entries
    I understand the stock pilling because you just never know when or why you might get cut off. Insurance, regulations or xyz. Ive been getting TRT for around 15 years now and Ive managed to do a bit of saving myself. I probably wouldn't need to worry for 3+ years if push came to shove and then I still have all my old brew supplies. lol

Good to hear you are turning a corner for the better and hopefully it will just be one more thing in the past you can talk about and say, look what Ive beat and keep going. I keep hoping Im past all the BS injuries and surgeries as well but only time will tell.

Thanks for keep us updated.
    Man I hope and pray all the best for you ! I really mean it from the bottom of my heart . I would not want anyone to go through what I have had to experience ...

Since I started my journey I have learned a lot , not that makes me smart it just gives me a foundation for my opinions .

1) You are most likely seeing a urologist . Stop and think he does not make the big $$$ unless he removes the prostrate - he is more inclined to push you towards removal . I figured this out after bad attempt to remove mine and I had scar tissue from when I was Septic and in a coma in Nov.2019 . THE UROLOGIST WILL PUSH FOR REMOVAL .

2) ( I have stepped back and tried to re eval this whole process .)

3) The urologist will watch and wait if low Gleason score and stable PSA under 10 .

4) Under urologist care you will then if like I experienced over a 5 year period since 2017 . 3 biopsy's , 2 ultra sounds and countless MIR's and occasional ct scan all the 5 years worrying in the back of my mind .

5) Now through a process after botched attempt to remove the cancerous prostate ; then 20+ days in the hospital due to infection and they perforated my intestines when attempting the prostate removal .

6) After all this I was informed i would not be having my prostate removed , I would be having it radiated and let all dead and shriveled up .

7) Now I report to the Oncologist for a new treatment . He wants another MRI of the prostrate to see location and size . Mine was close to my Rectum so I have to go back to have a needle poked through my Tant and gel injected between my prostrate and rectum . Will find out a date tomorrow . Then a few day later I go back to make sure the gel is in the right place and then the schedule my radiation . 3 week about EOD .

8) So after researching the different procedures of radiated seeds or the procedure they tried to remove the prostrate or Long term low doses of radiation which takes 7 weeks .

9) There is less damage to the nerves that case you to pee and get a erection that is very important to me , even at 63 . The radiated dead prostrate stay in the butt . So look and research and decide what you want to do not what the doctors want to do . Just like TRT or cycling you personal health and well being is your responsibility no matter what educate yourself to the max .

10) If you have the removal the is a strong risk of ED and also incontinence issue probable not to mention pissing blood for weeks.

11) Conclusion - I would not even consider removal . To much that it effects and to much to go wrong . Radiation possible a short term ED then right beck to where you were with 30% to 15% less in hard wood maybe 100% the sides from removing the prostate are barbaric . Radiation is the least evasive of all the treatments of prostate cancer treatment .

Peace out on my end . Life goes on and I smile on the outside and "everything's gonna be all right" .

Blog Entries
    Don’t know what to say

One of my worst fears certainly

Like I mentioned, my fiend’s step dad is going through it right now - it’s a slippery slope every time we talk. I remember this guy just a few years ago, it seems - to be strong as a fucking ox

GL man - and, to us all - I was just at the gym two days ago, and I’m like fuck it - asked the wife to spot me & I'm close to hitting my bench PR. I get up & brain just throbs - nothing like it

Being human, I swear

Blog Entries
    Don’t know what to say

One of my worst fears certainly

Like I mentioned, my fiend’s step dad is going through it right now - it’s a slippery slope every time we talk. I remember this guy just a few years ago, it seems - to be strong as a fucking ox

GL man - and, to us all - I was just at the gym two days ago, and I’m like fuck it - asked the wife to spot me & I'm close to hitting my bench PR. I get up & brain just throbs - nothing like it

Being human, I swear
    Man that is a distraction that you can't just push harder and you can't

In my mind I am a 25 yrs old . My body thinks I am crazy .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-07-2023 at 06:53 PM.
    lovbyts, wango and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries

In my mind I a 25 yrs old . My body thinks I am crazy .
    Hearing that is so painful -

I have heard a mixed opinion from folk. Some, are like, I’m old - idgaf(that’s my friend’s step dad)

Some(like you) - say the same exact shit. I feel 2x years old & my body is not complying

Don’t have anything to add, I’m just trying to learn - would if I could

I'm glad you are looking at things logically and not just doing or believing everything you are told. That is one of the things I read a while back thsy it was found a lot (around 50%) of urologist were pushing for removal when it really wasn't necessary because of $$$$
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-07-2023 at 08:36 AM.
    wango and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

Blog Entries
    None of this sounds fun - AT ALL!

wango is offline Anabolic Member

In my mind I a 25 yrs old . My body thinks I am crazy .
    No truer words Buzz. Except right now I’m thinking more like my 30’s because I flat out forgot what my 20’s were like

Kepler22b is offline New Member
    Gettin old ain’t for sissies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    < <Samson> > and wango like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    No truer words Buzz. Except right now I’m thinking more like my 30’s because I flat out forgot what my 20’s were like
    Now that is to funny . How is life treating you ?
    wango likes this.

Now that is to funny . How is life treating you ?
    I know orthopedic issues don’t rate a rat’s ass compared to cancer, strokes or heart failure. But. Legitimately both rotator cuffs are detached. The big internal rotator (subscapularus) is there and between it and my delt it keeps my arm attached. No pain though cause the tendons are gone baby gone.

I can hardly brush my hair. Putting stuff on a shelf higher than shoulder level needs 2 hands, even if it’s light. And most noticeable is the ability to properly use a fork and especially a spoon. I’m re-teaching myself to eat so when I’m with other folks besides my wife, it’s not so awkward looking. Eating soup in public would likely not happen because it’s a disaster.

That said, you are dealing with the big C, Samson up there had a brain hemorrhage & we have other folks on this forum with other shitty stuff. So all in all, I consider myself lucky.

The paperwork transitioning to Medicare with our health coverage is a royal pain int ass however.

Rant over - sorry but you asked
    Last edited by wango; 02-08-2023 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    It’s a tad funny you brush off rotator cuffs - they are quite different compared to the big C or my hemorrhage - but, it has a similarity - it’s the body falling apart

I had a member in my support group, they’d give up a limb before dealing with my AVM - well - ummmm, maybe. Lol

Darn human body
    almostgone, wango, lovbyts and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    I just want all to know ; I seek no pity nor attention I just want to share what I have experienced so it may save someone else from the BS I have gone through .

Blog Entries
    I just want all to know ; I seek no pity nor attention I just want to share what I have experienced so it may save someone else from the BS I have gone through .
    Oh, I get it

So, what did you do that you feel was so negative towards this part of your health?

I wanted to ask, but - ya kno

I get enough nonsense from folk who know nothing about anything - “It’s the roids that caused your hemorrhage, etc” - in my case, no - but, maybe - how in the fuck would I know. But, I was born with an underlying condition. Did it my juicing help me recover? Yes - did it also advance its growth? No idea

Blog Entries
    Nobody is going to pity you, we have seen the pics you posted of your wife!

For real, thanks for sharing. That's what keeps it real here.

Hey Buzz. Talk away. It’s not complaining, because before you get there it’s nice to have some for- warning, some of this is inevitable.

I dont think any of us were thinking that. We all appreciate the you sharing information and respect you for keeping us up to date. Sharing is caring as they say and we are all pulling for you and hoping for a quick recovery.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I get it

So, what did you do that you feel was so negative towards this part of your health?

I wanted to ask, but - ya kno

I get enough nonsense from folk who know nothing about anything - “It’s the roids that caused your hemorrhage, etc” - in my case, no - but, maybe - how in the fuck would I know. But, I was born with an underlying condition. Did it my juicing help me recover? Yes - did it also advance its growth? No idea
    The prostate issue they said was from family background . The other stuff Including the coma was my fault for attempting to be 20 something and stuck a bicycle stem in my belly and that caused the kink and dumping crap literally into abdomen . They said If the Septic condition did not kill me the coma may be hard to get over . LMAO-ROTF I am going to talk to a ambulance chaser about the Dr that sewed me up from the coma did a shitty job and I can no longer ever be operated on from my front side . I think that may earn at least his insurance .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Nobody is going to pity you, we have seen the pics you posted of your wife!

For real, thanks for sharing. That's what keeps it real here.
    Not to bad for 61years old ! I mean grade A MILF with 42DD so sweet . Oh and I do not know if she was my wife then or not We go Married Jan 2 2022 .
    wango, Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

Blog Entries
    bicycle stem
    Wtf were u doin?

Man, prostate shit is just one of the many fears I have - somewhere along with heart issues, organ failure, etc.

Blog Entries
    Wtf were u doin?

Man, prostate shit is just one of the many fears I have - somewhere along with heart issues, organ failure, etc.
    Riding a Bicycle on the beach at PCB and hit a soft spot in the sand took 2 weeks before I went to the hospital and I was almost to bad to fix .

Blog Entries
    Riding a Bicycle on the beach at PCB and hit a soft spot in the sand took 2 weeks before I went to the hospital and I was almost to bad to fix .
    Oh fuck me,

Man - it’s a huge fear for me. Just some random act of BS - like when my Silverado slipped off the jack & smashed my head. I thought I was done for - nope, back again

Good luck to you man, us all in general

Freaking human form. Lol

Blog Entries
    The things we do to skip cardio...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The things we do to skip cardio...
    LMAO - now that is a point well taken but I have added 15mins of Cardio pre w/o . When I get stronger I will add another 15minutes between body parts . I mean I am wa ahead of the game as far as frame to build on . I never lost all my muscles , visually . However I have 0 zero NADA not any strength . In 2020 When I was in the coma because my body went septic . They put an abdominal vacuum pump in my belly and cut everyone of my flexor muscles . ( After muscles cut during ab pump and coma - I CANNOT DO ONE SIT-UP not 1 ) I can do ab work and use machines and crunches and weighted ball in my hands and do side to side in crunch position .

( Just Imagine if your hugh goal for the next 3 mths was to be able to do 1 - one sit-up )

But I can't do a sit-up any suggestions besides baby steps ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-16-2023 at 11:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Just an update from Oncologist and Urologist . I get the Gel injected through my tant between my prostrate and my rectum so to try to rule out rectum damage . I just said save my butt I enjoy a good mooring after coffee relief .

Then 5 days later see where gel settled to make sure no more is needed if not , then do the radiation CyberKnife supposed to have high cure rating and after recent research I think this would have been the correct course of action in the 1st place I am supporter of the less knife needed the better and usually faster recovery . With many less side effects/after effects . Doc said I should be able to drive myself to and from appointments as in not need a driver .

Blog Entries
    Hey men this is real time reality treatment for me NOW ! Read on for the dietary restrictions and my kidney Dr already asked me to eat less red meat . Next 2 post are PDF files if I can copy them .

Below I have listed your appointments that pertain to CyberKnife planning and treatment. Please respond to let me know you have received this information. I have also attached your prep instructions and low residue diet information . These appointments are all based on Fiducial and Space OAR placement on 3/3/23. Please do not use Mychart for any Radiation Oncology appointments- only go by what our department gives you.

Follow up and CT/Planning (Simulation) – 3/8/23 arrive @9:15AM – Dr. Ferro's office – 320 Building on the Kennestone Campus:

When you arrive and park in the Cancer Center Parking Desk which is immediately on your right when you enter the Kennestone campus.
    Prep instructions for CT/Planning (Simulation):

- Prep instructions are attached to this email. You will want to start your prep instructions based on your time for CT Simulation which is 10AM- Start water perp at 9AM if unable to hold prep from MRI appointment earlier.

MRI – 2/22/23 –MRI @ Wellstar Pediatric Imaging Center – arrive @ 7:15AM:

Check in Main Street #22
    You will be receiving a call from WellStar to confirm your MRI appointment
    Prep instructions for CT/Planning (Simulation):

- Prep instructions are attached to this email

Treatment Dates: 3/15, 3/17, 3/21, 3/23, 3/27 times for these appointments will be confirmed the afternoon before: – Dr. Ferro's office – 320 Building on the Kennestone Campus:

Prep instructions for Treatment: Are attached to this email

Blog Entries
    Talk about some bat shit crazy onocologist as far as all I have ever known about eating ....... It appears to me they want you to have no testosterone in my male body

Low-Residue Diet

For your Cyberknife planning scans and treatments we will be trying to keep your rectum as
    inactive and empty as possible. One of the ways thatthisis accomplished is by changing your diet
    to limit those foods that increase colon/ rectal activity, a low -residue diet. Remember many of the
    foods to avoid have high levels offiber. Follow the instructions below and be practical in all things.
    Call the nurse (770-793-7582) if you have any questions.
    Avoid the following:
    Whole -grain and high fiber breads, cereals, crackers, and pasta
    All raw vegetables except lettuce, cucumbers, onion, and
    zucchini
    All Raw Fruit Except Apricots, bananas, cantaloupe,honeydewmelon,
    watermelon, papayas, peaches, and plums(make sure all these fruits are very ripe)
    Nuts (Avoid nuts in any sauces, dressings, etc.)
    No Peanut butter
    Vegetable sauces, especially tomato-based products.
    Coconut
    Marmalade
    Tough/Fatty meats
    Luncheon meats
    Anything with seeds
    Any Beans or tofu
    Milk products with nuts, seeds, fruit, or vegetables added.
    Brown Rice

You may eat the following:
    Refined breads, cereals, crackers, and pasta (white)
    White rice
    Vegetable and fruit juice without seeds or pulp
    Milk products (yogurt, ice cream, etc.) without the above-mentioned things to
    avoid. Limit milk/dairy products to two cups a day.
    Tender meat, poultry, and fish
    Eggs
    Broth-based soups (strained)
    Oil, margarine, butter, and mayonnaise
    lettuce, cucumbers, onions, and zucchini

No more than 1 serving of the following vegetables, well-cooked without seeds:
    Yellow squash, spinach, pumpkin, potatoes without skin, green beans,
    asparagus, beets and carrots.

Blog Entries
    CYBERKNIFE PROSTATE PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS

Once gold fiducial markers have been placed in your prostate, you will be receiving a call from
    us regarding your appointments for your CT /MRI scans. These scans are for planning
    purposes and must be done to design your CyberKnife treatment.

Instructions For Your Fiducial and SpaceOAR Procedure
    1. If you are currently taking any anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as Plavix,
    Coumadin, Arixtra, Lovenox or Asprin you must notify the doctor immediately.
    You will receive additional instructions via PATT preop phone call before the
    date of your procedure.
    2. Normal diet the day of procedure.
    3. Use one Fleet enema 2 hours before your appointment time. In the event a
    bowel movement was not complete use a second enema.

Instructions For Your CT Scan/MRI For Treatment Planning
    1. Follow the Low-residue diet for 48 hours prior to your appointments. Our goal is
    to have an empty and non-active rectum.
    2. 1 hour prior to your CT Simulation appointment give yourself a Fleet Enema (Over
    the counter in any pharmacy).
    3. Drink 20 oz of water (1 bottle) 1 hour before your CT Simulation appointment and
    do not urinate before your appointment. If you are taking a water pill (e.g
    hydrochlorothiazide or Lasix), do not take it before your appointment.
    4. Make sure your penis is tucked down towards your legs during the scans.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, maybe fortunately - I don’t know

But, I am aware - about all the specifics from my friend’s step dad - the friend in this case is the same man that saved my life when I fully seized from my hemorrhage

What you posted is nearly verbatim to what his step dad was instructed to do

I don’t have much to add

Wish I did

GL - is all I can say

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, maybe fortunately - I don’t know

But, I am aware - about all the specifics from my friend’s step dad - the friend in this case is the same man that saved my life when I fully seized from my hemorrhage

What you posted is nearly verbatim to what his step dad was instructed to do

I don’t have much to add

Wish I did

GL - is all I can say
    Dang man thanks a lot ! Good fortune in all your travels .
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Im not sure what to think about all the no testosterone talk. It seem to me (im not an expert obviously) that there is a lot of Old school thinking behind this and there hasnt been any real studies or evidence in the last 50 years if its hurtful or beneficial.

I can understand how they would not want you doing a cycle but it seem normal levels would be good since it helps your body feel normal and work properly. Seems to me having low or no testosterone would just confuse the healing process.

Just my uneducated opinion of course.

Blog Entries
    Im not sure what to think about all the no testosterone talk. It seem to me (im not an expert obviously) that there is a lot of Old school thinking behind this and there hasnt been any real studies or evidence in the last 50 years if its hurtful or beneficial.

I can understand how they would not want you doing a cycle but it seem normal levels would be good since it helps your body feel normal and work properly. Seems to me having low or no testosterone would just confuse the healing process.

Seems to b a standard, they want to bottom out your levels period - estrogen & test
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries

Speaking of old medical opinions . Supposedly normal amounts of Testosterone feed the cancer . I the early days when prostate cancer was found they cut off the mans ball sack and all . These men did not die of prostate cancer so here is where that thinking started and the Dr's have only one goal cure prostate cancer with no regards to quality of life . I have read my ass off and research all approaches and other medical papers ; one by Jon Hopkins dates 2015 - that stated TRT or HRT actually helped prevent prostrate cancer since it stopped the testicles from producing Test.

Urologist - push removal ( my urologist even told me that almost all Dr's that get prostate cancer prefer removal ) So I agreed and started my research and when researching the side effect of removal the sides were down played big time .

Oncologist - choose almost any method besides the knife ? Why ? when some patients come in they are freaked out and just want to be cancer free at all cost .
    1) these men may agree to negative hormone therapy - which blocks all testosterone from even showing traces in the body and they are at this point unknowingly stopping the cancer in it's tracks and almost turning feminine ( I said HELL NO )
    2) the next thing they suggest is Finasteride 5mg per day in my case . - long term shrinks the prostate but also screwed with my sex life like not tomorrow and I was only on for about 2 weeks at 5mg per day and now 2 weeks later I am just getting back to normal . 7 x's a week and 7+ blow jobs . So No need to praise I know I am a 63 year old studd and I still have to jerk off 3 or 4 times a week (true) LMAO but true ( So I am a huge no for this also .
    3) Now I am on that funky diet above which is a new nutritional way to eat and I will go back to normal high protein diet at the end of March.
    4) Next steps for me are gel injected to protect my rectum from radiation and then 5 Radiation (Cyberknife Treatment)

If anyone is looking into choices do not get plain radiation only demand radiation with Cyberknife .

Like some above I was of the mind set that the way I felt when I started TRT and how it changed my life to a positive ; how could it be bad for me . Seems many smarter than me are anti testosterone - I never have stopped only when I had my last biopsy with high number did I back off from 200mg weekly to 30mg 2 x's a week . So we do think alike but I am quite sure if your o nly goal is kill cancer then the Negative Hormone Therapy would be the way to go for non alpha male or the feminine non-heterotisexual it may be the answer .

So that was around the world as to why the zero testosterone approach may be the only 100% way to be 100% sure no more cancer . So maybe there is a cure for cancer ? What price will you pay to just barely be above ground for 2 or 3 years of no quality life . Go for the one good year and end it on your terms not is a nursing home .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-19-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information