• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Cancer and PEDs

Hermogenes is offline Junior Member

Question Cancer and PEDs

My mother died of cancer, her father as well and 2 other siblings as well
    Tow cousins from the same side of the family had it and are in remissions
    None of my 3 brothers had it and we are all 50+yo
    On the other side of the family no know cancer issues
    As I age I am more and more interested in using low dose PEDs (steroids , Sarms , peptides, HGH) at small doses just to feel good and look decent
    I was thinking of doing 10-20 mg Test + 1 iu HGH for at least one month, check side effects and them decide what do to (Continue, up the doses, move on to something else)
    My knowledge of PEDS is basic and maybe outdated hence I am here to ask: is there evidence that any of those drugs may increase the risk of cancer development?
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermogenes View Post
    My mother died of cancer, her father as well and 2 other siblings as well
    Tow cousins from the same side of the family had it and are in remissions
    None of my 3 brothers had it and we are all 50+yo
    On the other side of the family no know cancer issues
    As I age I am more and more interested in using low dose PEDs (steroids , Sarms , peptides, HGH) at small doses just to feel good and look decent
    I was thinking of doing 10-20 mg Test + 1 iu HGH for at least one month, check side effects and them decide what do to (Continue, up the doses, move on to something else)
    My knowledge of PEDS is basic and maybe outdated hence I am here to ask: is there evidence that any of those drugs may increase the risk of cancer development?
    I will give you my opinion….
    It seems like everything nowadays increases the risk. In Cali, just about every place you go… including hospitals… has signs that “chemicals used on this site have been known to be carcinogens”. Or something like that.
    My mother and sister died of cancer, my father and myself are cancer survivors.
    HGH causes cells to grow… even bad ones. I would say that this could be a contributor to cancer cell growth.
    GW50156 also seemed to have enough evidence that it caused cancer in rats that it’s way onto the mainstream retail was cancelled. You have one side that says that the dosage was so much higher than what one would take made it invalid. My comment to that was that product testing is the same and comparable dosages are used on other supplements. The other point is the age of the rays and the type of rat used… once again, the studies are similar for all products. There was also a few humans that started the testing however when it was pulled the testing stopped and they lost track of the humans.
    With that being said, I do use HGH and GW. My feeling is that if I am going to get cancer again it’s because I already have the mutated cells.
    My point of view is I am not going to live my life afraid of cancer, nor am I going to go out and start smoking tomorrow. I think that smoking has proven that it can cause it and I will avoid that.
    There are studies on both sides of the above for and against its involvement in cancer, so my conclusion is that it is inconclusive.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive read and cant say this is true but hgh wont increase cancer do to your body's globulin but any igf will. Injectable steroids aren't carcinogenic but orals can if used in high doses and long long term.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Interesting post. Lyle Alzado, the former football star, God rest his Soul claimed there's a link between Cancer and PED's. He did an interview on Roy Firestone's TV show, for those of you who don't know Roy Firestone has been in the sports world since the 1970s. The video of that show is on youtube and has a wide array of opinions for and against.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    Interesting post. Lyle Alzado, the former football star, God rest his Soul claimed there's a link between Cancer and PED's. He did an interview on Roy Firestone's TV show, for those of you who don't know Roy Firestone has been in the sports world since the 1970s. The video of that show is on youtube and has a wide array of opinions for and against.
    Alzado was using Crescormon hgh. It was really extracted from human cadavers. Problem was he inherited the tumor from the donor that most likely died from the same cancer. Very interesting stuff if you wanna look it up. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease was a huge problem till Eli Lilly began making recombinant growth hormone Protropin in a lab from modifying ecoli bacteria with DNA.
    Last edited by warchild; 11-01-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Ive read and cant say this is true but hgh wont increase cancer do to your body's globulin but any igf will. Injectable steroids aren't carcinogenic but orals can if used in high doses and long long term.
    Hgh raises blood levels of igf.
    So you think that the hgh causes other tissue and organs to grow but discriminates against cancer tumors? Why?
    Honest question. Looking for other perspectives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    warchild likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Hgh raises blood levels of igf.
    So you think that the hgh causes other tissue and organs to grow but discriminates against cancer tumors? Why?
    Honest question. Looking for other perspectives.

I watched an interview with John Meadows and he says it’s due to your body’s globulin.I
    would like to more also. And don’t they give hgh to cancer patients with muscle wasting?
    You would think if HGH spread cancer you'd hear more about it or it wouldn't be prescribed.
    Last edited by warchild; 11-02-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    I have seen that and with due respect Lyle Alzado doesn't seem to be a reliable source of information. He had brain cancer and could affirm that it was caused by head trauma as well.
    In teh 70's and 80's processed foods where considered healthy, smoking everywhere, no one got tested for PEDs, coke, anfetamines etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermogenes View Post
    I have seen that and with due respect Lyle Alzado doesn't seem to be a reliable source of information. He had brain cancer and could affirm that it was caused by head trauma as well.
    In teh 70's and 80's processed foods where considered healthy, smoking everywhere, no one got tested for PEDs, coke, anfetamines etc...
    Great point. I’m still learning about hgh but haven’t messed with except one time years ago. I find a lot of conflicting info on if it spreads or even causes cancer. The thing that bothered me about Alzado was he stated the steroids caused his cancer. I don’t think it did and hgh is not an anabolic steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Great point. I’m still learning about hgh but haven’t messed with except one time years ago. I find a lot of conflicting info on if it spreads or even causes cancer. The thing that bothered me about Alzado was he stated the steroids caused his cancer. I don’t think it did and hgh is not an anabolic steroid.
    Hgh causes the tissue to grow. The thought process is that if you have cancer already, it will assist in its growth since it will not discriminate.

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    We need @SampsonandDelilah to weigh in here!
    Yep. I had cancer also. We have discussed this in length.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH turns into igf as far as I know. My IGF was around 330 before I ever started steroids /Trt. Too high. Now dealing with some health issues and getting shingles, it kinda makes me wonder what might be causing this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    We need @SampsonandDelilah to weigh in here!
    Charger hit the nail on the head…HGH accelerates the tissue growth. If you have malignant cells, then theres the possibility you’re increasing their growth.

Testosterone increases your PSA so there’s some concern around certain negative consequences to prostate growth or size

So many anabolics were created specifically for cancer patients. My oncologist was good with letting me stay on TRT during treatments but wasn’t on board with GHRP -6 or ipramorelin. For what that’s worth.

The fillers in the orals are always a concern but they’re a concern is RX and OTC pills.
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 11-06-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    warchild likes this.

Thread Information