• 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: 20 week cycle question

dadbod82 is offline New Member

20 week cycle question

Hi,

Its been over 5 years since my last cycle but kept training as I didn’t want to cycle while trying to have kids.
    Anyways im 41 and after having my 2nd child and no longer having anymore kids, im looking at cycling again.
    Im looking at trying something different and wanting to see what everyone thinks. Previoulsy I was always doing 10 to 12 week cycles and the same if not more time off but now looking at doing a 20 week cycle.

Cycle will go for 20 weeks and below are the details

Week 1 to 4: 50 mg anadrol daily
    Week 1 to 20: 500 mg test e weekly
    Week 5 to 15: 400mg Masteron prop 100mg (unsure on dosage yet)

Will obviously do blood work every 4 weeks to make sure everything is ok but just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Cycle looks good to me but at 41 running 20 week cycles you might want to look into TRT and blast and cruise. You could also start the mast as soon as you start the test. It helps keep estrogen at bay
    Cylon357 and dadbod82 like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Cycle looks good to me but at 41 running 20 week cycles you might want to look into TRT and blast and cruise. You could also start the mast as soon as you start the test. It helps keep estrogen at bay
    Agree with Cuz. Listen to his wisdom, OP.

Only thing I would add is that if you do masteron from day 1, which I think is a good idea, maybe go with E instead of P to reduce volume and injection frequency.
    Cuz likes this.

Thanks mate, will go with Cuz advice

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Agree with Cuz. Listen to his wisdom, OP.

Only thing I would add is that if you do masteron from day 1, which I think is a good idea, maybe go with E instead of P to reduce volume and injection frequency.
    Yeah definitely I figured it would be common sense for Op to use long ester mast with long ester test. That would be a good plan imo seems only logical.

I can't seem to get masteron E only P which is a bit annoying. Will confirm again but if I can only get the P and will be using 400mg a week, will it be ok to draw and inject 2cc twice a week?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dadbod82 View Post
    I can't seem to get masteron E only P which is a bit annoying. Will confirm again but if I can only get the P and will be using 400mg a week, will it be ok to draw and inject 2cc twice a week?
    With prop you would ideally be injecting 3x per week or even EOD. You could do 2x, but it won't be ideal. That said, after a couple of weeks, you may not notice a lot of difference.
    dadbod82 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    PIP will be a mfer. Hope you dont mind a sore numb ass cheek ..lol p does need injected 3 times a week I mean you can get by with 2 times I personally wouldnt inject 2 cc of mast p especially in new areas. But you will searching for new areas to inject more than likely bc you will be sore. Keep in mind if you keep injecting the same spot over and over, you will form an abscess and possibly infection. Happy pinning.
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-14-2024 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    PIP will be a mfer. Hope you dont mind a sore numb ass cheek ..lol p does need injected 3 times a week I mean you can get by with 2 times I personally wouldnt inject 2 cc of mast p especially in new areas. But you will searching for new areas to inject more than likely bc you will be sore. Keep in mind if you keep injecting the same spot over and over, you will form an abscess and possibly infection. Happy pinning.
    Yeah I dont think I will running mas prop lol. Instead Im thinking of running Primobolan e at 400mg a week as I heard alot of good things about it. What are your thoughts?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yeah I dont think I will running mas prop lol. Instead Im thinking of running Primobolan e at 400mg a week as I heard alot of good things about it. What are your thoughts?
    Primo and mast are similar. I get a little more strength from mast and body recomp from primo. I like the way i look on primo. Cant go wrong with either

Thread Information