osmosis is offline New Member

new on the board

Thought I would intro myself to the 30 and over board.I have done alot of reading on this board and have gained alot of usefull info.A little about my self. 34 years old and have done alot of damage to myself through life in general, drugs and a bad motorcycle accident. My left leg was crushed below my knee,ankle is fused together but I still get around pretty goog, I am a lineman by trade and have no problems with leg when I climb. Its later in the day when it starts to hurt. I have managed to stay in decent shape throughout all of this, mostly because of my job and I also work out about 3 times a week. due to my ankle injury I am unable to run for very long but I do alright on machines.I have friends who use steroids but I never thought about using them myself untill about 3 years ago. my energy levels are down and my sex drive is down comparatively to when I was in my 20s. Most of all I am afraid that my body will continue to deteriate at a fast pace if I dont do more. I have discussed using steroids with my wife and she seems ok with it but worries that when I start, I will continue to use. I dont want to be the size of a pro, but I would like to slow down this deterioratin that is happening naturally. I fee that I need more than just eating right and excersizing regularly due to the damage that I have aready done to my body. thuerefor in the end, after alot more reasearch on this board and other sourcesI will probably use steroids to help. Im not looking for a source, I just needed to express myself t some other people around my age and people who have lived simmilar lives.Any input,questionsand even some mild flames will be taken in stride. Thanx for your time.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the group . . . lots of us felt like the years were getting the better of us, some AS helps things along.
    What you might consider is going to a doctor knowledgable about hormones, and getting your levels tested. If you levels are really low, you might luck out and be able to have your insurance pay for yours, plus get 'em legally. Endocrinologists are pretty good for this, but you'll probably have an easier time getting a prescription if you go to a doctor that specializes in hormone replacement therapy or aging medicine. Plus, before you go shooting up with AS, it's a good idea to get a physical, and in particular, get your prostate checked. You don't want to be inject AS if yours is enlarged, that's asking for more trouble than you've got.

Stick around, read the posts, there's lots of good info on here . . . take your time and dig around, you'll eventually learn which drugs are easiest on your system, which build more muscle and which pack on more water, etc etc. It's a pretty good site, full of info that even lots (most) doctors don't know about.

Good luck,
    --Tock

osmosis is offline New Member
    Thanx Tock, I will stick around. Alot to be learned from other people on this board before I make my final decision. Im in the great state of Texas also.

realityarts is offline Member
    Welcome!

RA

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    tock said it all pretty well.

welcome to the board, and feel free to post up any future questions you may have. we're all in this age thing together, and all the good brothers and sisters that frequent this board are here to help.
    let us know what you plan on doing juice wise, and we can critique it and maybe fine tune your workout and diet plans as well, if they need it.
    enjoy the board bro...........

peace I4L

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome Bro

JohnnyB

Thread Information