Darkness is offline Member

Loses during PCT after M1T/4-AD ?

What should I expect to lose during PCT? I'll be doing it as strick as possible, with Clomid and Nolva.
    I'm on a 4 week cycle of 15mg M1T and 200mg 4-Derma per day. Gained 9lbs on the first week.
    I want to be able to keep about 20lbs after PCT, is that possible?

Thanks

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    curious as well. BUMP

qccat is offline Associate Member
    I was on a similar cycle for four weeks. 30 g M1T and 400 g 4 derm. I gained about 18 pounds and ran proper PCT, I kept about 13 or 14 pounds and most of my strength. Just shed a little water weight is all. You should be fine keeping most of the weight.

Thats cool, cause I'm in it for 4 weeks, I gained 9lbs so far so I assume I'll get about 30# for the whole time and if I get to keep 20# of them, then I'll be happy.
    On a side note, I feel like my gut is growing, did yours grew? Also this thing makes me horny as a mofo, I see some legs I go crazy, I see fat chicks I go crazy, hot chicks makes me blown in my pants, you get the idea, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by qccat
    I was on a similar cycle for four weeks. 30 g M1T and 400 g 4 derm. I gained about 18 pounds and ran proper PCT, I kept about 13 or 14 pounds and most of my strength. Just shed a little water weight is all. You should be fine keeping most of the weight.

30 mg of mit ed? thats a hella a lot of m1t to be taking. just curious why did you decide to take that high of a dose?

Yeah that seems a lot, what're your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Yeah that seems a lot, what're your stats?
    im 5"11 170lbs. around 14-16%bf. just finished bulking. i plan to do nsa's exact cycle. saw your thread arent you doing his as well? i plan using 10mg ed m1t, 200mg 4ad. il be happy if i can gain and keep around 15lbs
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-31-2004 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    im 5"11 170lbs. around 14-16%bf. just finished bulking. i plan to do nsa's exact cycle. saw your thread arent you doing his as well? i plan using 10mg ed m1t, 200mg 4ad. il be happy if i can gain and keep around 15lbs
    Yeah I took his advice on it but I'm 6'1 and 200# (210 now) with about 12% bf, so I figured I'd do 15mg the first week and am now stepping to 20mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Yeah I took his advice on it but I'm 6'1 and 200# (210 now) with about 12% bf, so I figured I'd do 15mg the first week and am now stepping to 20mg.

bro just started today. 5g in am and another 5g 12 hours later. is it ok that i did my whole days doasage of 4ad in the am with my first m1t? i only plan to do 200mg4ad? i figured id need it in the morning more than opposed to evening since i wouldnt be doing anything anyway?

It doesnt really matter because of the product's half life. I now take 10mg of M1T in the AM, 200mg of 4-derm an hour before the gym (8pm) and another 10mg of M1T at night after workout. It seems that I'm a week ahead of you so I'll let you know if this works good or not.
    Now its on to the gym for some chest pump!

Thread Information