mentalmatt is offline New Member

Please help with CLOMID info

Ok so before you flame me, i did use the search feature about 500jillion times before making this post. Obviously my questions were not answered, so here i am.

Ok, so I know clomid is absolutely necessary for PCT... perfect. I read all over how cheap clomid is but when i start searching around the internet, this **** is like $350 bucks for the amount i need for PCT.... WTF?? Is Clomid illegal in the US or do you need a perscription? If so i guess my best bet is mexico...

I also see the liquid Clomi on the sit ar-review.com or whatever but it's a 35mg bottle of liquid... they say you should be taking 100mg a day... does that mean i need to consume like 3 of these bottles a day??? at 45 bucks a pop, that seems rather expensive to me too...

What am i missing?!?@?# what's the deal?? where do i find cheap clomid?? do i just need to make a trip to mexico??

PLLLEASE HELP ME!!

I won't be starting my cycle until i reach 180lbs naturally, which i'm at 170 now. I'm taking in 5000+ cals a day and hitting the gym 1 day on 1 day off. My diet is in line, my gear is collecting dust in my drawer, my workout routine is already putting size and strength on me, i just need the missing piece to the puzzle..

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    the liquid form is the cheapist you are going to find.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    3 bottles a day? Man, I'm looking at it right now and the bottle is 70mls, at 35mgs/ml. I think most people use about 2 bottles max for pct.

So if you did the 300mgs(day 1) then 100mgs (day 2-28) method, youre looking at about 3000mgs total. So 2 bottles should be more than enough.

mentalmatt is offline New Member
    oi, i didn't even notice the 35mgs/ml meaning 35 mgs PER ml...

well **** on me... the bottle says "not for human consumption" do you drink the stuff or is it topical?

You measure it with an oral syringe and squirt it in your mouth, drink it...

clhp20 is offline Member
    I was also confused on this.. I think i got it now. If the bottle has 70ml's @ 35mg/ml that would equal out to 2,450 mg's total in one bottle...

Thread Information