alltherage is offline Junior Member

Some advice please... I've already researched alot of threads here but am confused

Ok I'm wondering what the best way to use hcg , clomid and nolvadex for my pct. I'm using enathenate and tren e, but I'm using winstrol tabs for the end and will be going past the 2 week time for starting clomid for test, so I know to start the clomid the day after my last winstrol tabs. I'm confused about the use of hcg, the way I've been told to use it is for the last ten days of your cycle, I have 5000iu's per amp, so my last cycle I did 500ius the last ten days and added nolvadex the same time as the hcg, the started the proper clomid dosage at the 14 day mark. I've heard though that using hcg your supposed to wait before taking clomid for some reason. I've read pheeno's pct and it's great, I'm just wondering if I'm using the hcg properly, the last way I was told to do hcg was to take 2500 iu's 7 days after the last test e shot then again 7 days after again. So if I'm doing hcg alongside the winstrol at 500iu's for the last ten days with nolva is it ok to start clomid the day after I stop winstrol and hcg? Help would be much appreciated, I've read so much about pct on this site but I haven't seen a definate way of doing hcg for pct. thanx in advance to whoever can offer advice..

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    use 100 mg clomid ed,20 mg nolva ed,
    2500hcg e3d (6 times).
    1 month.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    So don't do the 300 100 50 with the clomid and do all 3 at once? The last 2 cycles I've only used 5000iu's all together of hcg , the first time I did 2500iu's then another 2500iu's 5 days later. The last cycle I did the last ten days thing and my balls dropped nicely after about 3 days. I have 10 000iu's (2 5000iu) amps from organon, It's pretty tight for money for me so I'd like to use the least amount of hcg I can because it's 50$ a 5000iu amp, then I have an amp left for my next cycle. Is there any logic behind the 500iu's a day for ten days? I was told it's a brand new way of doing it, and apparantly the less you use the better. Thanks for the advice so far, everybody seems to be different about pct and what they use, I`m definately going to add tribulus, that shit works good for getting your test going, my ****ing balls hurt so bad sometimes on that it feels like you got blue balls or something...
    Last edited by alltherage; 10-26-2005 at 09:56 AM. Reason: add on to original post.

Thread Information