Flextime333 is offline Junior Member

PCT for Superdrol

Anyone know the best PCT to run after a month of Superdrol?
    20/30/30/40
    AX's Website recommends a product they make called Rebound XT. Is this product sufficient or is Clomid or nolva or both neccesary after SD as Ive read it can be very harsh on the liver.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i just run nova

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Bump

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    dude get some nolva the otc crap is not strong enough for superdrol even the top represenative guys from ax will tell you this

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    run Nolva.

VIPER82 is offline New Member
    Definitely run Nolva

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER82
    Definitely run Nolva
    why does everyone say to run nolva? meanwhile im reading countless threads about how ppl are getting gyno from SD with a PCT of nolva.
    im trying to construct a pct for my own cycle of SD and keep reading conflicting things? WTF is the deal?? clomid or nolva for a pct of superdrol?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex is stronger than Clomid.

Nolva 20 mg = 150 mg Clomid
    *Both are SERM

Letro is a strong AI and would be good to have if the gyno starts. I would not start SD without it on hand.

Keep preparing and plan a 3 week cycle. I experienced more sides then gains when I delved into a fourth week. Have the supps. running thru your system (milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Liv 52 are some examples) for a couple of weeks before SD. Set up your kitchen with some extra food cause you are going to need it. Keep your diet clean or you will get acne. SD loves complex carbs and keep up the protein on you end of the deal.

I would run 40/40/20/10....maybe /5 if needed for a PCT.

Pay attention to your nips, balls, blood pressure, All common side effects that may come with SD.

Do not use Rebound XT or Nolvedex. That would be a mistake.

PM me if you would like a list of the supps I had on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    why does everyone say to run nolva? meanwhile im reading countless threads about how ppl are getting gyno from SD with a PCT of nolva.
    im trying to construct a pct for my own cycle of SD and keep reading conflicting things? WTF is the deal?? clomid or nolva for a pct of superdrol?
    clomids fine bro, thats what im gonna run
    pct
    week 1-2 100mg clomid ED
    week 2-4 50mg clomid ED

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yea but i have read that people may get gyno while running nolva in their pct after SD. why do people still recommend nolva for SD pct?

im torn because i keep reading how nolvadex is so much more powerful and i would need to take so much less, but then im also reading that i might get gyno from it.

Diablo10000 is offline Junior Member
    Clomid for 100 ed for 1st two weeks....50 ed last 2 weeks will be enough....that whats im running when im done with this oxodrol cycle

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    yea but i have read that people may get gyno while running nolva in their pct after SD. why do people still recommend nolva for SD pct?

im torn because i keep reading how nolvadex is so much more powerful and i would need to take so much less, but then im also reading that i might get gyno from it.
    Number 12, if you notice the original post dates where almost a year ago.. Like many things in the anabolic world, tweaks are common, and new discoveries are made... Personally, I used Nolva during my first SD cycle a year ago.. Worked fine.. But during my second SD cycle I may consider Clomid..

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    Number 12, if you notice the original post dates where almost a year ago.. Like many things in the anabolic world, tweaks are common, and new discoveries are made... Personally, I used Nolva during my first SD cycle a year ago.. Worked fine.. But during my second SD cycle I may consider Clomid..
    thanks bro
    i decided to go with clomid and liquidex

Thread Information