Thread: Test levels

Theatrix is offline Associate Member

Test levels

Just curious if anyone has an opinion regarding my high test levels and PCT. I had my blood word done at approx 12 weeks into my cycle and my test was at 3276.
    Cycle as follows:

Weeks 1-14 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-12 400mg Deca
    Weeks 12-16 50mg winny ed
    Weeks 14-16 .25mg Liquidex
    Weeks 14-16 .20 Nolva

Pct begins today with clomid

With my test levels this high, will this aide in a quicker recovery of natural test?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    3276 seems high. I wonder if anyone else has a comment?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Normal Test levels being 240-950. I would say your 3276 is way high.
    Not sure what to say about that, other than I think I should start taking what ever kind of test it is you are taking...lol

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    So let me get this staight you had blood work done while on a cycle right??
    The test levels are obviously going to be high because of the amount of AAS your injecting. To answer your question, it is NO. You are puting in an outside source of hormones in your body causing them to be elevated which in turn is stopping the natual production of test. Just because your test levels were that high doesn't mean that is going to help with recovery. What aides in recovery of your natural test is Hcg , clomid and nolva.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    So let me get this staight you had blood work done while on a cycle right??
    The test levels are obviously going to be high because of the amount of AAS your injecting. To answer your question, it is NO. You are puting in an outside source of hormones in your body causing them to be elevated which in turn is stopping the natual production of test. Just because your test levels were that high doesn't mean that is going to help with recovery. What aides in recovery of your natural test is Hcg, clomid and nolva.
    Amen to that. You've been on 500mg/week of test for 12 weeks and you think that's your natural test that's showing on the outcome? The testing can't tell between what's injected and what is produced by your own body, and what it's showing is all that exo test you've been injecting. It only shows you're not using bogus gear.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Start your PCT 2 weeks after last shot, 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva ED for 2 weeks, drop to 50 clomid and 20 nolva for 2 more, then keep on the nolva 20mg ED till natty test is back.

Thread Information