Rock88 is offline Junior Member

Yeah I F**ked up

I recently ran a 6 week cycle of Test e. Why 6 weeks? Because I had planned to run it for 12 BUT>> My friend wanted to run a cycle to so I bummed him a bottle(I had 2 bottles of QV 250). But now I’m shit out of luck because my source cant get me anything for 6-7 weeks. So now Im starting my pct. I already have nolva and liquidex. I want to run Novadex XT. I know just buy some Clomid from the site, but I cant for certain reasons. I figure I run the Nolva, Liquidex, and Novadex XT for a good month. Opinions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know what Novadex XT is but you could run

Day 1 - 30 40mg of Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4g Tribulus

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Rock,

I'll be up front. I haven't done PCT yet. I will start my first in about 4 weeks. It will not include Tribulus because my research indicates it is just more snake oil:

Trib research link

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Rock,

I'll be up front. I haven't done PCT yet. I will start my first in about 4 weeks. It will not include Tribulus because my research indicates it is just more snake oil:

Trib research link
    That study is done on young healthy men that have not had a shutdown or problems with hormone production.

I will look for the study but there's a few done with elderly men that had errection disfuction due to a few problems and one being very low hormone levels. At the end of the study most of the men were able to have a errection.

I will post it as soon as I find it.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    i took some cheap trib once and i didnt feel anything but for my last pct i bought some 20% protodioscin ( which ive been told is the active ingredient ) and it definitely got my sex drive back in a jiffy and i cant say for sure but i think i did experience some help in the strength department too, i wish i could have done like weekly bloodwork so i could say for sure whether it helped or not compared to my pct without trib but i didnt, next cycle im gonna try trib and tongkat , theres a shit load of people out there who make and buy trib its gotta do something man

Perhaps you are correct. And perhaps the Ab Lounger will give you six pack abs too

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    next cycle im gonna try trib and tongkat , theres a shit load of people out there who make and buy trib its gotta do something man

To be honest, you might have a point, if we are talking about erectile function. I was researching it as a fix to the HPTA affects of using 'roids. Do Pheedno or Swale recommend Trib?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That study is done on young healthy men that have not had a shutdown or problems with hormone production.

I will look for the study but there's a few done with elderly men that had errection disfuction due to a few problems and one being very low hormone levels. At the end of the study most of the men were able to have a errection.

I will post it as soon as I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    To be honest, you might have a point, if we are talking about erectile function. I was researching it as a fix to the HPTA affects of using 'roids. Do Pheedno or Swale recommend Trib?
    I don't know swale........ but Pheedno does.

It wasn't just erectile disfunction...... it showed increased levels of FSH and LH, also sperm counts were higher on these males.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    SWALE doesn't, his take is HCG during a cycle, give you the jump start you need for a faster recovery.

JohnnyB

Thread Information