Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Rock88's Avatar
    Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    110

    Yeah I F**ked up

    I recently ran a 6 week cycle of Test e. Why 6 weeks? Because I had planned to run it for 12 BUT>> My friend wanted to run a cycle to so I bummed him a bottle(I had 2 bottles of QV 250). But now Im shit out of luck because my source cant get me anything for 6-7 weeks. So now Im starting my pct. I already have nolva and liquidex. I want to run Novadex XT. I know just buy some Clomid from the site, but I cant for certain reasons. I figure I run the Nolva, Liquidex, and Novadex XT for a good month. Opinions?

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    I don't know what Novadex XT is but you could run

    Day 1 - 30 40mg of Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4g Tribulus

  3. #3
    Triposinator's Avatar
    Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    407
    Rock,

    I'll be up front. I haven't done PCT yet. I will start my first in about 4 weeks. It will not include Tribulus because my research indicates it is just more snake oil:

    Trib research link

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Rock,

    I'll be up front. I haven't done PCT yet. I will start my first in about 4 weeks. It will not include Tribulus because my research indicates it is just more snake oil:

    Trib research link
    That study is done on young healthy men that have not had a shutdown or problems with hormone production.

    I will look for the study but there's a few done with elderly men that had errection disfuction due to a few problems and one being very low hormone levels. At the end of the study most of the men were able to have a errection.

    I will post it as soon as I find it.

  5. #5
    leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in your beezy's vagina
    Posts
    295
    i took some cheap trib once and i didnt feel anything but for my last pct i bought some 20% protodioscin ( which ive been told is the active ingredient ) and it definitely got my sex drive back in a jiffy and i cant say for sure but i think i did experience some help in the strength department too, i wish i could have done like weekly bloodwork so i could say for sure whether it helped or not compared to my pct without trib but i didnt, next cycle im gonna try trib and tongkat , theres a shit load of people out there who make and buy trib its gotta do something man

  6. #6
    Triposinator's Avatar
    Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    407
    Perhaps you are correct. And perhaps the Ab Lounger will give you six pack abs too

    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    next cycle im gonna try trib and tongkat , theres a shit load of people out there who make and buy trib its gotta do something man

  7. #7
    Triposinator's Avatar
    Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    407
    To be honest, you might have a point, if we are talking about erectile function. I was researching it as a fix to the HPTA affects of using 'roids. Do Pheedno or Swale recommend Trib?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That study is done on young healthy men that have not had a shutdown or problems with hormone production.

    I will look for the study but there's a few done with elderly men that had errection disfuction due to a few problems and one being very low hormone levels. At the end of the study most of the men were able to have a errection.

    I will post it as soon as I find it.

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    To be honest, you might have a point, if we are talking about erectile function. I was researching it as a fix to the HPTA affects of using 'roids. Do Pheedno or Swale recommend Trib?
    I don't know swale........ but Pheedno does.

    It wasn't just erectile disfunction...... it showed increased levels of FSH and LH, also sperm counts were higher on these males.

  9. #9
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,138
    SWALE doesn't, his take is HCG during a cycle, give you the jump start you need for a faster recovery.

    JohnnyB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •