Thread: pct querry

AshtonUK is offline New Member

pct querry

im currently doing a 1-test & 4ad cycle, im comming up to the 3 out of 6 week mark....and i have 4 left over amps of test enanthate im thinking of using, so by the time the 1-test and 4ad is up, the test will be in my system, so after the 2 additional weeks of test could i use tribulus and 6 oxo for pct or does it have to be nolva?

thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Nolvadex and clomid are way more effective at restoring proper HPTA function than tribulus or 6 oxo, if that's what you are asking..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AshtonUK
    im currently doing a 1-test & 4ad cycle, im comming up to the 3 out of 6 week mark....and i have 4 left over amps of test enanthate im thinking of using, so by the time the 1-test and 4ad is up, the test will be in my system, so after the 2 additional weeks of test could i use tribulus and 6 oxo for pct or does it have to be nolva?

thanks
    I would use nolva at 60mg for at least one month or until fully recovered. That's if you are going nolva-only for PCT.
    Otherwise: clomid 100mg, nolva 20mg, and arimidex 0.25mg. Take all ED for at least 1 month or until fully recovered.

on a side note guys, i did a test/deca /dbol cycle a year ago, and only used clomid for pct....the 100, 150, 100 routine etc, how efficient is clomid at doing the job....i had a blood test done 3 months after PCT and i came back low end of normal, although i was eating like a few slices of bread a day and really stressed at the time due to the fact i had real bad peptic ulcers so maybe that could of lowered my test (the stress)

HCG and Clomid should increase HPTA function back to normal

sorry, i just read phendo's pct....awesome

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    on a side note guys, i did a test/deca/dbol cycle a year ago, and only used clomid for pct....the 100, 150, 100 routine etc, how efficient is clomid at doing the job....i had a blood test done 3 months after PCT and i came back low end of normal, although i was eating like a few slices of bread a day and really stressed at the time due to the fact i had real bad peptic ulcers so maybe that could of lowered my test (the stress)
    Arimidex will increase your test levels higher than clomid or nolva. Clomid and nolva return them to normal. Arimidex at 0.5mg will nearly double test levels.

EDIT: not sure how to delete last reply, sorry
    Last edited by AshtonUK; 12-30-2005 at 12:43 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    EDIT: not sure how to delete last reply, sorry
    What was your question or statement?

Thread Information