liftin4life is offline Associate Member

PCT in 10 days, HELP!

Okay..so I'm scheduled to start my PCT in 10 days. I have Nolva, Clomid, and Clen .

I recently read a post from one of the moderators stating that 50mg clen/day for 4 weeks instead of a higher dose for 3 was recommended b/c of vision problems NOT returning to normal. That scares me...as my eyes are important to me. So that being said, I was thinking.....

Wk1-4 Clom: 50mg/ED
    Wk1-4 Nolv: 20mg/ED
    Wk1-4 Clen: 100mcg/ED (split into 2 doses and 5 days on 2 off????)

Any input? This is my first PCT. I only did test 200/deca 200 for 6wks then 400/300 for the last 6 wks...and finished off with Var at 15mg/day.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    You will be okay with this.Best of luck

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Okay..so I'm scheduled to start my PCT in 10 days. I have Nolva, Clomid, and Clen .

I recently read a post from one of the moderators stating that 50mg clen/day for 4 weeks instead of a higher dose for 3 was recommended b/c of vision problems NOT returning to normal. That scares me...as my eyes are important to me. So that being said, I was thinking.....

Wk1-4 Clom: 50mg/ED
    Wk1-4 Nolv: 20mg/ED
    Wk1-4 Clen: 100mcg/ED (split into 2 doses and 5 days on 2 off????)

Any input? This is my first PCT. I only did test 200/deca 200 for 6wks then 400/300 for the last 6 wks...and finished off with Var at 15mg/day.
    5/2 isnt gonna provide much benefit for the clen, remember to progressively increase the dose, starting around 20mcg to prevent side effects. Also, to be effective 100-150mg clomid must be used. Nolvadex should be kept in 20-40mg range.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    5/2 isnt gonna provide much benefit for the clen, remember to progressively increase the dose, starting around 20mcg to prevent side effects. Also, to be effective 100-150mg clomid must be used. Nolvadex should be kept in 20-40mg range.
    Agreed.

Take clen ED and then add Benedryl for the 3rd week for the duration of the week.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    or clen 2 weeks on 1 off,2 on 2 off,variouse diff ways to run the stuff.but i agree with mike 5/2 dont like it!

Hmm....but that moderator STRONGLY advised about over 50mg and posted some studies of women having vision problems that were not normal even after 6 months. Haven't you guys had problems with 100-150mg/day doses?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Hmm....but that moderator STRONGLY advised about over 50mg and posted some studies of women having vision problems that were not normal even after 6 months. Haven't you guys had problems with 100-150mg/day doses?
    Visiion problems dont happen to everybody . I have done the 300mg a day start moving down to 50mg of Clomid with no sides. Others on the other hand have had vision problems. You wont know till you try it really. I think is fairly rare for this side effect to be permanent.

See..that's what scares me: "you won't know til you try it". Haha...people keep saying that. That's not something I can deal with. So..is 100mg for 3 days and then 50mg/day a reasonable amount that's not risking sides?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats not what I said,. Any amount can cause sides, it differs with every person. If you are scared just use Nolvadex and no Clomid at all, it will take you longer to recover but thats the trade off. One of the side effects of using Test is that you natural Test production my never restart, are you prepared to take that risk as well ? Well you already have so good luck.

bump

bump

Thread Information