Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pp pct!!!

KAZUYA MISHIMA is offline Associate Member
    OK I WROTE THEM..here is slready 10 40 PM! wait a sec...(hey thanks 4 your help Papi93 (did u know that the italian for "Papi" is "dad" =)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KAZUYA MISHIMA
    OK I WROTE THEM..here is slready 10 40 PM! wait a sec...(hey thanks 4 your help Papi93 (did u know that the italian for "Papi" is "dad" =)
    My girlfriend is Mexican and she calls me that. I believe it is daddy in Spanish. I will be back tomorrow at 8am (CST).

here i am, my pc disconnetted...just a sec=)

no one answer me...one pill= 1o mg in pp and sd?

no one answer me...one pill= 10 mg in pp and sd?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    My girlfriend is Mexican and she calls me that. I believe it is daddy in Spanish. I will be back tomorrow at 8am (CST).
    ok thanks 4ur help, see u tomarrow!!!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    nolva and clomid are the best but nolva has been proven to be slightly stronger

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    no one answer me...one pill= 1o mg in pp and sd?
    1 Phera Plex pill = 10mg

hi papi93! i still cant send PM i ve read that u need to post 25 times but i still havent the permission...damn..now i try again then i send u a pm, thanks papi 4ur help!!!!!!!; )

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    hi papi93! i still cant send PM i ve read that u need to post 25 times but i still havent the permission...damn..now i try again then i send u a pm, thanks papi 4ur help!!!!!!!; )
    Hey, Kazuya. I don't know what the deal. You will need to speak with Vette about this issue. Good luck!

ok ill do, if now i wont be able to use pm, as soon as i can we wIll talk in PM OK? THANKS!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ok ill do, if now i wont be able to use pm, as soon as i can we wIll talk in PM OK? THANKS!!
    Cool with me.

hi papi!!! they said that i ve to be a member for 1/2 weeks...=/... can i ask u a q? but how many bottles of clomid and nolva and armidex do i need for 2cycles of sd or pp?is a bottle of nolva, clomid and armidex enough?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    hi papi!!! they said that i ve to be a member for 1/2 weeks...=/... can i ask u a q? but how many bottles of clomid and nolva and armidex do i need for 2cycles of sd or pp?is a bottle of nolva, clomid and armidex enough?
    What doses have you decided to use for PCT? I can then let you know after that.

Cool with me.
    sorry but what does it mean..?=)...

is that u in the photo next to your nick? i want to get like that with pp and sd! he is perfect!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    sorry but what does it mean..?=)...
    Everything is good.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    is that u in the photo next to your nick? i want to get like that with pp and sd! he is perfect!
    That is me from a clenbuterol -only cycle.

I am in my Phera Plex cycle right now. It is my third week.

Cool with me.
    sorry but..what does it means..?=)..
    is that u in the photo? he is perfect! i want to become like that by sd and pp!!!

thanks! and what about ur cycle papi? how is it going? tell me everything!!!=)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thanks! and what about ur cycle papi? how is it going? tell me everything!!!=)
    I'm currently keeping an exercise journal of my strength gains. On Friday, I will have finished three weeks. I will post my results at the end of my four week cycle. This is the second best strength supplement I have ever taken. When I was legal to purchase, 4AD was the best supplement that I had ever taken.

BUT 4 AD was a PH right? they have many sides right..? i go to dinner now see u later!! (here its 8 40 PM !!!=)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    BUT 4 AD was a PH right? they have many sides right..? i go to dinner now see u later!! (here its 8 40 PM !!!=)
    4AD was a prohormone that I used (Biotest's Androsol Transdermal Spray). I was taking 1g a day. That is equivalent to 50mg of Test Prop a day! I had some minor gyno but my libido was very high and my strength gains were amazing. At the same time, I was taking in a lot of calories and still could see my ab definition! Best over-the-counter supplement I ever took.

4 ad is a good stuff but im afraid of his sides...i wouldnt use it..which is ur pp dosage? which dosage do u advice me?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    4 ad is a good stuff but im afraid of his sides...i wouldnt use it..which is ur pp dosage? which dosage do u advice me?
    I'm going with a conservative dose of 20mg ED for 4 weeks. Phera Plex is supposed to be androgenic so I wanted to run a low dose for my first cycle. The sides are actually more harsh with Phera Plex than with 4AD. The problem is, 4AD is banned in the US. I've experienced more facial acne with Phera Plex and it is supposed to be harder on your liver and cardiovascular health than 4AD. Phera Plex has been harsher on my hairline than 4AD was, as well. Orals, generally, are much harder on your system.

and what about hair loss? damn i hate that side...will pp damage seriously my hear line? and SD? it is irreversibkle right..?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    and what about hair loss? damn i hate that side...will pp damage seriously my hear line? and SD? it is irreversibkle right..?
    I have not seen anyone else complain about hair loss, while on Phera Plex. It is androgenic so there is always a possibility. Not sure about the reversible part. When you can PM, ask Bryan2. He is a supplement guru.

ok...but SD is 100:100 razio right? hair loss is in a lower possibility right? ok ill do! during the cycle of pp or sd which are muscles that grow more than others? what about legs?

is there something useful that will help to prevent hairloss?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ok...but SD is 100:100 razio right? hair loss is in a lower possibility right? ok ill do! during the cycle of pp or sd which are muscles that grow more than others? what about legs?
    I'm not sure about the ratio but I have read that Phera Plex is more androgenic than Superdrol.

yes i know, in fact sd should be safer as hairloss...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    is there something useful that will help to prevent hairloss?
    I wouldn't worry about it since I'm the only one who has experienced this side effect. If you want to be on the safe side, do some research on this product:

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...roducts_id=109

really thanks! and which is the real name of this product? tamox=nolva and Dutasteride=??? really thanks papi, you are helping me very much!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    really thanks! and which is the real name of this product? tamox=nolva and Dutasteride=??? really thanks papi, you are helping me very much!

Found this post by sp9 (fellow member):

Used prosar 1998-2002, Avodart/Dutasteride 2002 to present.

.5mg daily is the standard dose.

Rise in estrogen coinsides with the rise in testosterone . Since much of the test is not converting to dht via the 5ar pathway more test remains. The FDA/Glaxo studies show a nice rise in test. It was not so much that I have ever needed a estrogen reducer/blocker when not on cycle.

I don't know why Lion took Finasteride/Proscar off his sales. I would recommend starting with proscar for these reasons:

1)Proscar has long term health studies (10years)/ Avodart just came out in 2002 so there are not even large scale 5 year studies.

2)Some people are very happy with proscar results for hair loss at 1mg per day. Proscar blocks 70% of 1 type of DHT. If you are happy with the results there is no reason to mess with your natural system further by blocking 92-94% and 2 types of dht with avodart/duta.

3) Avodart is more likely to cause shedding when used. If you use it while just on cycle and you get a massive shedding of hair from it you will scare yourself to death. Shedding is good in terms of a dht blocker because it means the reduction in DHT has caused a new growth cycle, so the existing hair falls out. Problem is, if you are using the drug just while on cycle you are going to not be happy if it increases hair loss while on cycle. Avodart after an initial shedding incident can take 3-6 months before you start to see those new thicker hairs make a cosmetic (in the mirror) difference.

Proscar is not known to cause shedding in so many people, because it is weaker. I would always recommend to those prone to hairloss to get on a dht blocker for good and not just while on cycle.

4) Just as using short estered steroids helps you control sides because the drug clears your system faster, same thing with these 2 alternatives. Proscar/Fina will be out of your system in a couple of days, Avodart/Duta has a half life around 14 days so it will take a long time to reverse sides by stopping.

If you are going to use just while on gear then proscar/finasteride is the clear winner.

Avodart/Duta is what you go to when you are not happy with Proscar/FIna results after 12 months of constant use.

All my opinion from my personal use and personal research on these drugs.

By the way, proscar/fina reaches maximum dht supression in about 2 weeks, avodart/duta is about the same.

As far as side effects go there is very little difference in the rate of sides when you compare the two in the available studies. To simplify this, you can think that when compared to placebo about 1 out of 100 people had an issue with proscar/fina and 2 out of 100 people had an issue with avodart/duta.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I see you have your avatar up. I'll be back tomorrow at 8am CST.

very interesting! hey papi thanks! see u tomarrow i ve to go (now its 11 20 PM here!!=) thanks again 4ur help!!!

Papi I Can Pm Now, See U There!

strange...i can pm, i ve PM section now but i cant PM u...why???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    strange...i can pm, i ve PM section now but i cant PM u...why???
    Not sure. Talk with 956Vette.

ok!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information