BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex timing questions????

im going to be running a 12 week cycle of sust500mg/wk...deca400mg/wk. and dbols for the first 5 weeks.

i am going to be running PCT a couple weeks after my last injection, but i was curious as to why i see some people using nolvadex throughout the entire cycle instead of after it.

is it better to run nolva from day 1 or is it fine to run it after my cycle???

Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    i would run nolva throughout the whole cycle just to prevent side effects such as gyno, this can be done at 10mg ED, if gyno is seen then i would up the dosage to 40 mg ED until it goes away. Then during PCT nolva should be run at 20mg ED.

NOTE you NEED to run nolva during PCT this should not be a question.

I would also recommend running vitamin B6 throughout the cycle and PCT at 200mg ED to prevent progesterone side effects from deca , such as gyno and deca dick i believe.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    People use aromatase inhibitors because there estrogen levels are elevated.
    The AI's will increase test and decrease estro. Some estro is good. Now how much you take is different for all of us. Best way to know is get the blood tested. It will decrease the bloat as much as Growth Hormones. No nipple problems. I think it's great stuff.

Thread Information