Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ROBOCOP is offline Member

Need some clarification

Guys

I have Liquidex and will use it alongside nolva and tongkat on my forthcomiing pct. What I need to know is the correct dosage. I see from all the threads that you guys state .25mg each day. Without trying to sound like a real shmuck,,,,,,is that a QUARTER of a MG (0.25MG) or is it 25 MG. The only reason I ask is that I always thought I knew what it meant until a guy I know, who incidentally is just that,,,someone I know, has been confusing the heck out of me and the guys I train with. He states that its 25 or 50 mgs EACH DAY and not a quarter or even half a MG each day respectively. Ill not even go into what else he says about pct cos youll all want to linch him! Thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Guys

I have Liquidex and will use it alongside nolva and tongkat on my forthcomiing pct. What I need to know is the correct dosage. I see from all the threads that you guys state .25mg each day. Without trying to sound like a real shmuck,,,,,,is that a QUARTER of a MG (0.25MG) or is it 25 MG. The only reason I ask is that I always thought I knew what it meant until a guy I know, who incidentally is just that,,,someone I know, has been confusing the heck out of me and the guys I train with. He states that its 25 or 50 mgs EACH DAY and not a quarter or even half a MG each day respectively. Ill not even go into what else he says about pct cos youll all want to linch him! Thanks

0.25mg = quarter of a MG

not 25mg

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    .25mg....one forth of a millegram

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    good job on getting clarification....I would hate to see someone gulp down 25cc of that shit.....lol

Thanks bro. Ive also been thinking about using tablet form arimidex . I have a buddy who can get it at a relatively low cost. Is the dosage the same as with liquidex and which is better??????

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Thanks bro. Ive also been thinking about using tablet form arimidex. I have a buddy who can get it at a relatively low cost. Is the dosage the same as with liquidex and which is better??????

as long as there both legit no diffrence IMO

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    as long as there both legit no diffrence IMO
    Thanks bro. The liquidex i got from ARR so I guess im more than ok there and the arimidex Im not sure at the minute, but I will find out.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Human grade and Supplements have different dosage.

AMPED23 is offline New Member
    i got the liquidex from ARR and i want to take 0.25mg too, but its a pump spray bottle? how do i measure correctly?

Thread Information