PoisonPen is offline New Member

Problem with PCT- please help

I have been reading everything about PCT on these boards and I am really confused as to what I should take after a cycle of Phera Plex. I see some people taking like 6 PCT supplements and I really don't think I can spend all the money on that. I was wodnering if Novedex XT would be good enough for PCT, and if it can stand alone or if I should also have something else with it. Can someone please help me with this? I just need to know if Novedex would be enough and in how much of a dose, or if I should get more PCT products? I am also going to get AX Retain, and I am considering AX PCT, but do I really need AX PCT if I am using Novedex? Please help clarify this.

During my cycle I will also be taking Niacin, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry as well as a multivitamin. Should I be taking all of this PCT as well? Please don't re-direct my questions to another topic because chances are I already read it. I just need a little clarification on this. Thanks a lot.

Please assist me, I really need to know if the milk thistle/niacin and allt hat is to be taken PCT as well as during the cycle.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You cannot do PCT with Novedex XT or AX retain or whatever. They are all crap supplements you can buy in GNC and simply wont cut it. You should be using tamoxifen and clomiphene at least.

I think I'm gonna go with Clomid/Nolva for about 4 weeks PCT, and then get on an ATD like AX PCT or Novedex after to help raise test levels. How's this?

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    dude, you need to do more research on a PP pct. Tons on info on here about a proper pct. Hopefully you haven't started PP without your pct in hand.

Bino have to say your gyno protocol looks great. I printed it out for future use just in case.

edgarr is offline Member
    this is the same post you have in the supplements section and by the sounds of it, you need to do some more research on PP and PCT first. Read, read and then read some more.

Would one bottle of Nolva/Clomid last me 4 weeks?

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonPen

depends on how much you take of each. can you please list us your stats, previous cycles, goals, support supplements, dosage, etc.

I weigh 170, did a cycle of 4Diol a few years ago, been lifting for about 4 years now. Right now my goals are to bulk up a little more.

Support Supps:

Niacin (sustained release) 1000-1500mg.
    Milk Thislt- 1000mg.
    Hawthorne Berry- 1500-2000mg.
    Multivitamin

Plus I will be eating a lot of healthy foods, as well as typical supplementation (whey protein, BCAA's, Glutamine).

Other than that, I am working on my PCT plan as you can probably tell. I'm going to go with Nolva/Clomid and AX Retain. I would like to know if 40mg. for 4 weeks of Nova/Clomid is sufficient, and if one bottle of each will last that long.

Thanks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I think I'm gonna go with Clomid/Nolva for about 4 weeks PCT, and then get on an ATD like AX PCT or Novedex after to help raise test levels. How's this?
    I would go with AR's liquidex, after PCT. Take 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks and it will nearly double your test levels.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    2 bottles of clomid and 1 bottle on nolvadex

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=PoisonPen]I weigh 170, did a cycle of 4Diol a few years ago, been lifting for about 4 years now. Right now my goals are to bulk up a little more.

Support Supps:

Niacin (sustained release) 1000-1500mg.
    Milk Thislt- 1000mg.
    Hawthorne Berry- 1500-2000mg.
    Multivitamin

Plus I will be eating a lot of healthy foods, as well as typical supplementation (whey protein, BCAA's, Glutamine).

Other than that, I am working on my PCT plan as you can probably tell. I'm going to go with Nolva/Clomid and AX Retain. I would like to know if 40mg. for 4 weeks of Nova/Clomid is sufficient, and if one bottle of each will last that long.

20mg of nolva ED for 4 weeks = 1 bottle
    100mg of clomid ED of 4 weeks = 2 bottles

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would go with AR's liquidex, after PCT. Take 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks and it will nearly double your test levels.

Thanks a lot for the help.

I have a question though, is Liquidex mandatory? I was thinking about using AX Retain as a support supplement after PCT, can you tell me the importance of Liquidex and if it can be substituted?

Also, are my supplemental requirements correct?
    Last edited by PoisonPen; 06-28-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks a lot for the help.

I have a question though, is Liquidex mandatory? I was thinking about using AX Retain as a support supplement after PCT, can you tell me the importance of Liquidex and if it can be substituted?

Also, are my supplemental requirements correct?
    Not mandatory. If you were to use Retain, I would use it during PCT. It helps suppress cortisol. Cortisol levels can be high during PCT. As I mentioned earlier, it can almost double test levels. Clomid and nolva only return them to normal. The nice thing is that Liquidex is not suppressive on your test levels. It will also reduce water retention and give you a harder look. I wouldn't substitute with a supplement. The research chemicals are much stronger.

You have liver, cholesterol, and blood pressure support supplements. That is very important.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    hey papi, is liquidex alone enough for PCT on PP? im not familiar with it, but i was under the impression nolva and clomid were suggested. btw, didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    hey papi, is liquidex alone enough for PCT on PP? im not familiar with it, but i was under the impression nolva and clomid were suggested. btw, didnt mean to hijack the thread.
    Nolva/clomid will help you get your blood lipids back in a better range. Liquidex can suppress so much estrogen that it can make it worse. I always save Liquidex for after my PCT as a test booster. Really cuts down on water retention as well.

Hey Papi, 3 weeks of Clomid and 4 of Nolva would be good right?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Hey Papi, 3 weeks of Clomid and 4 of Nolva would be good right?
    Yes, you could do that but I have a better suggestion. Check your PMs.

Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated. Can you reccommend some products that will help me retain my gains after the cycle?

Tony321 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Yes, you could do that but I have a better suggestion. Check your PMs.

Not to jack the thread....
    Papi, I tried to send you a PM... But was unable to due to restrictions I guess. I don't have the permissions. I have some questions concerning this. Please PM me, hopefully I can recieve them. For my cycle I was going for the same PCT, just looking for a little further info.
    Thanks
    T

Thread Information