xderekx is offline Associate Member

Proper PCT for my cycle

whats going on fella's..i'm currently in week 8 of a 10 week cycle of Prop & EQ. i ran the prop @ 75 mgs ED for the fist 5 weeks..then bumped up to approx 85mgs ED for the remainder. i'm also running EQ @ 600mgs per week. now, i'm going to continue the EQ to 12 weeks at the same dosage. some of you may agree or disagree with this, but funds are limited right now due to some unfortunate issue lol!

i am ordering the Clomid/Tamox combo from "a site" haha for my PCT. i'm also adding in tribex tribulus & tongkat ali & not to mention, leftover liquidex from my cycle.

should i begin PCT 24 or 48 hours after my last shot of prop? also, how should i run the clomid, tamox, l-dex, trib & ali daily? what would be my best solution to a speedy & most proper recovery?

all advice is encouraged & much appreciated.

thanks...derek

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You would not want to start your PCT 3 days after last prop shot because you say you are still using EQ for two more weeks. That means you are going to start PCT 3 weeks after last shot of EQ. Pretty poorly planned cycle in my opinion but really nothing you can do now I guess. I would probably run EQ for 15 weeks and test for 17 but whats done is done.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok bro jus got your message in the steroid forum. When you get back into this thread post up the newly revised cycle so we can work on it.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok bro jus got your message in the steroid forum. When you get back into this thread post up the newly revised cycle so we can work on it.
    ok, well you stated that you would recommend running the prop for 17 weeks & the eq for 15.
    my revised cycle will result in extending the prop to 14 weeks & keeping the eq at 12 weeks. i'll be honest, this will be the longest time frame in which i ran a cycle. last year, i ran 10 weeks of sust & 30 days winny. so, i've always been one to steer clear of longer cycles.
    another issue is that "reliable connections" around my area are hard with pricing...and even though prop is a little easier on the wallet per vial/amp, you must use alot to see solid, respectable gains.
    last year i had good gains with the sust & winny...the only PCT i used was nolva & natural boosters. never used clomid or hcg but still always recovered smoothly without a problem.
    my results thus far from my prop/eq have been great. lean, hard vascular gains. my strength hasnt blown throw the roof like it had on previous runs with d-bol or enanthate /deca ...but everything that i have gained has been pure quality. my eating regiment is clean & tweeked properly. keeping up with supplements & food intake are also hard on the wallet, but thats the price we gotta pay...literally!

hit me back with what you would recommend or advise for my cycle & PCT bro.

thanks...

Thread Information