stuball is offline Banned

Nolva & Clomid ?? Shelf life ??

Way before i started my cycly 6 months ago, i started putting everything together, so i got my syringes, and my PCT, Tamoxifen Citrate 50 ml 20 mg/ml and Clomiphene 70 ml 35mg/ml, of course all of this is liquid, how long before this stuff goes bad, the clomid is getting a build up of what looks like powder on the bottom of the bottle, is this still good ?? i try to keep shaking it up three times a week, after i shake it it goes back to all liquid.. This is Lions product, has anybody had this problem ?? Should i pick up more or am i still good to go ???? Thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Way before i started my cycly 6 months ago, i started putting everything together, so i got my syringes, and my PCT, Tamoxifen Citrate 50 ml 20 mg/ml and Clomiphene 70 ml 35mg/ml, of course all of this is liquid, how long before this stuff goes bad, the clomid is getting a build up of what looks like powder on the bottom of the bottle, is this still good ?? i try to keep shaking it up three times a week, after i shake it it goes back to all liquid.. This is Lions product, has anybody had this problem ?? Should i pick up more or am i still good to go ???? Thanks

you still good to go mate just shake it before your about to use. I have the same problem with my l-dex
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you still good to go mate just shake it before your about to use. I have the same problem with my l-dex
    Thanks bro...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I believe they have a shelf life of 1-2 years.

Thread Information