jarheadx is offline New Member

Sorry Guys, More PCT help please!

I am in my 6th week of a 12 week deca -sust cycle. Deca 400 ew, Sus 500 ew. Taking shots eod. I will be stopping the deca usage 1 week prior to stopping sust.

I have been looking at all the posts/responses trying to make heads and tails about PCT. Alot of info, so many opinions.

I have seen a few places that you should run LETRO if you ran a cycle with DECA, and stay away from the NOLVA? Is there truth to this?

Also, Clomid is okay to use, and should be about 100mg daily?

PCT should last 30 days?

HCG shouldn't be used because of the length of the cycle?

Clen , still a question? Can I run clen for 14 +/- days after the cycle? dosage?

Should Ldex be used? (I currently am not taking this with my cycle)?

I am sorry to post another one of these questionaires, and I have combed thru hundreds of posts. Just looking to clarify.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jarheadx
    I am in my 6th week of a 12 week deca -sust cycle. Deca 400 ew, Sus 500 ew. Taking shots eod. I will be stopping the deca usage 1 week prior to stopping sust.

I have been looking at all the posts/responses trying to make heads and tails about PCT. Alot of info, so many opinions.

I have seen a few places that you should run LETRO if you ran a cycle with DECA, and stay away from the NOLVA? Is there truth to this?

No

Also, Clomid is okay to use, and should be about 100mg daily?

Yes

PCT should last 30 days?

Yes and should look like this

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva If you cant get L-dex then leave it out.

HCG shouldn't be used because of the length of the cycle?

Not true. If your balls have shrunken a lot then HCG will fix that. Length of cycle is irrelevent

Clen , still a question? Can I run clen for 14 +/- days after the cycle? dosage?

Sure you can here is the Clen Handbook http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=23808

Should Ldex be used? (I currently am not taking this with my cycle)?

Personally I think its a good idea to run 0.25mg Ldex ED throughout the cycle. But you can get away without it.

I am sorry to post another one of these questionaires, and I have combed thru hundreds of posts. Just looking to clarify.
    Answers in line in bold
    Last edited by Kale; 07-05-2006 at 02:02 AM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good stuff Kale. Let me point out that what you heard about letro being a must when using deca is DURING cycle not for PCT bro. And even so its not a MUST just a good idea, or some type of AI like aromasin or arimidex .

Logan13 is offline Banned

kale

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Answers in line in bold
    Good grasp on pct Kale.

jarheadx is offline New Member
    Thanks a bunch Kale and C Bino. Simple and yet so effective.

Thread Information