Johnybravo75 is offline Junior Member

Whats the best PCT for my cycle?

my cycle: wks 1-4 35-50mg dbol
    wks 1-12 500mg Test Enth
    wks 1-12 600mg EQ
    I mite run Winny at the end 100mg eod...not sure yet.
    Im looking for the best PCT to run with this cyle. Also should i run Nolva throughout or just if signs of gyno appear?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hynzee
    my cycle: wks 1-4 35-50mg dbol
    wks 1-12 500mg Test Enth
    wks 1-12 600mg EQ
    I mite run Winny at the end 100mg eod...not sure yet.
    Im looking for the best PCT to run with this cyle. Also should i run Nolva throughout or just if signs of gyno appear?

first you want to run the test e a week past the EQ

a clomid nolva l-dex pct would be fine but there is no set PCT just find out what work's best for you
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

ok so i'll run the test e wks 1-13 instead. you mention clomid,nolva and l-dex? any thoughts on hcg

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Stocky originally said, there is no set PCT. Him and I have both said this probably 1000+ times each but know one ever seems to run a search. NO MATTER WHAT CYCLE YOU RUN YOU CAN USE THE SAME PCT. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU USE DECA , SUST, EQ, VAR, MASTERON , TEST PROP OR WHATEVER. THERE IS NOT A CERTAIN PCT FOR EACH CYCLE. FIND ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU AND USE IT EVERYTIME.

HCG is fine to use. He gave you a suggestion as to what to run, he also said find what works for you, so if you dont want to run what he said (which is perfectly fine) than go ahead and use HCG. I guarantee you it wont make a big difference at all.

Also, I am not yelling at you but hoping that some people may actually read that and stop asking what PCT is best for my Test and D-Bol cycle.

i hear ya Bino and appreciate your feedback as well. i have done research and find that like you said there are many different options to go with. Its just good to hear ideas and suggestions from guys w/ experience. I mention the cycle im going to take cuz i figure if i didnt, and just asked for pct advise..the first question i wud get would be...what cycle do you plan on taking?

Ya dont be bothered by my rampages, I am just a machine is all.

Anyways, truly just experiment with your PCT but make sure you are covered on all account. I would suggest using Nolva EVERYTIME. HCG is great as well but I dont think you necessarilly NEED it.

I would say use Nolva and add an AI of some sort, aromasin or arimidex are great choices. Then, if you want add HCG as well.

For my next PCT I am doing Nolva, clomid, letro and HCG. No one would ever advise me on this but you gotta figure some things out for yourself in this game bro.
    So, like I said make sure you are at least covered with nolva and aromasin/arimidex and if you wish to add clomid or HCG go for it.

Logan13 is offline Banned

bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Like Stocky originally said, there is no set PCT. Him and I have both said this probably 1000+ times each but know one ever seems to run a search. NO MATTER WHAT CYCLE YOU RUN YOU CAN USE THE SAME PCT. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU USE DECA , SUST, EQ, VAR, MASTERON , TEST PROP OR WHATEVER. THERE IS NOT A CERTAIN PCT FOR EACH CYCLE. FIND ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU AND USE IT EVERYTIME.

HCG is fine to use. He gave you a suggestion as to what to run, he also said find what works for you, so if you dont want to run what he said (which is perfectly fine) than go ahead and use HCG. I guarantee you it wont make a big difference at all.

Also, I am not yelling at you but hoping that some people may actually read that and stop asking what PCT is best for my Test and D-Bol cycle.
    So bino, what pct would you suggest for my test and dbol cycle then?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    So bino, what pct would you suggest for my test and dbol cycle then?

Man maybe I am an a-hole sometimes. But honestly, this forum would run so much smoother and people would be much happier themselves if they only ran searches. I hate when people bump there own threads and cop an attitude when someone doesnt answer their question...yet they are too lazy to run a simple search to get the very answer they are looking for.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    you research this before you begin your cycle.

fino is offline Junior Member
    what is ldex on the steroid profile list? if its on there

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by fino
    what is ldex on the steroid profile list? if its on there
    Its Arimidex , here is the link Anabolic Review Profile: Arimidex (Anastrozole)

thanx again Bino, great feedback

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Sayin' it like it is Bino.

Thread Information