vitamind is offline New Member

PCT and L-Glutamine

I'm finishing up my cycle of Tren Ace (7 weeks in the beginning) and test prop (12 weeks) and will begin my PCT 3 days after my last shot of test. I'm following the typical 100mg clomid, 20mg nolv, and .25mg liquidex routine for 30 days. Tho, I've been taken the liquidex and nolv thru most of my cycle to help with the sore nipples and bloat. I'll also be starting Clen to help shed a bit of fat and for it's anticatabolic properties ( 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks ECA stack). To that end, I was also thinking about adding some L-Glutamine (both for it's anticatabolic properties as well as it's cell volumizing properties). Any thoughts on this? Anyone ever try it? I used to use it in my "pre dark side" days with good results. I figure it can't hurt, but was wondering if any one has ever tried it.
    Thanks guys.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I use it on and off in a BCAA compound.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Read some of Giantz's (mod) posts on the oral administration of glutamine. He believes it is a waste of money. When it was used in hospitals, they used an IV to administer it.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    also, you won't want to run clen 2 weeks and then 2 weeks with an ECA stack because they both use the same type of cell receptors. most people go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or use benadryl every third week while on clen. do a search and you'll see there's a lot to it.

good luck,
    -Tank75

Thread Information