TexN343 is offline Associate Member

Anastrazole after PCT?

I am almost complete with a phera plex cycle and going to use nolva 40/40/20/20 for PCT. Should I use the l-dex after PCT or have them overlap during the last week of PCT. Will there be any rebound after I finish the L-dex for 4 weeks at .5mg ED? If there will be should I use Nolva again to combat the rebound?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    After a clomid PCT, for Phera Plex, take arimidex at 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks and then stop. I didn't have any problems with a rebound. Macrophage, supplement guru, recommends staying away from nolva because it can cause gyno or make existing gyno worse when taking PP or Superdrol. He is actually recommending taking an AI during PCT. I'm waiting on an answer from as to why. I thought that the AI would be harsh on blood lipids during PCT but maybe the clomid neutralizes that effect. I have been bumping it in the supplement forum. If you are interested too, help me keep bumping it.

is there a prolactin issue w/ those compounds? if so then nolva may infact make gyno etc worse

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    is there a prolactin issue w/ those compounds? if so then nolva may infact make gyno etc worse
    That is the reason.

i have started to include masteron w/ all of my cycles that have any nandrolone in it or anything that gives you those prolactin sides. masteron is actually once a drug prescribed for breast cancer patients it will have a very good counter effect on prolactin.

Thread Information