chubs is offline New Member

Liquidex during cycle and PCT - C Bino please advise also

What are effects of running .20mg liquidex once per week during cycle (20mg d-bol - 6 weeks and 250mg Test E weekly) and .25mg liquidex everyday for 6 weeks as PCT. I am newby and is my first cycle so be gentle with me. I have read all PCT articles and all seem to counterdict each other to some degree. Not sure what to do since my doses are lower than suggested in most post. HELP,

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    why do you want to take 0.20mg once per week that wont do much of anything IMO. also are you doing a l-dex only PCT ????
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Stocky said .2mg per week is a very low dose. In my experience using ANYTHING orally administered is best done every day. I have played around using femara eod on cycle and still got some signs of gyno. Mind you I am prone so it depends on the person, but when I run it ed there are no problems so it just goes to show you that everyday is a better option in terms of estrogen supression.

PCT can be done many different ways. L-dex is good to have in there but you probably want some nolva in there as well.

Thread Information