jhnblckwood is offline New Member

test and dbol pct

Hey bros...lol This is my first post i have done all the reading my eyes can stand, now its time to ask a question..I am going to be going on my first cycle, a test e cycle front loaded with d-bol it'll look like this:

naps 30mg ed weeks 1-4/6 (not sure exactly)
    test e 500ml (250ml mon./thurs.) a weeks 1-10

now should i take nolva everyday or only when my nips start burning, itching or lumps appear? If so how much?

and for the pct (start 2 weeks after last injection, if im correct)
    nolva 20mg ed for a month
    clomid 100mg ed for 2 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks

is this correct? Any help would be appreciated, this is my first cycle so i am in no rush. I don't wanna start without knowing everything so i don't mess up my body. I am 23 6'1 145, i know i am a skinny guy who needs a little help from AS...Thanx in advance for the help!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Good to see a newbie who has done some decent home work. The Nolvadex ED thing is up to you, some do 10 mg ED others do nothing and have it on hand in case sides develop. Your choice. Your PCT is correct as well. Now having said all of that you are going to get flamed for juicing at all because you are way to light to even think about AAS.

Food is the answer for you, and I dont care what you say, I am right !!! Post your diet in th Diet forum, and I mean everything you eat in a day and they can tell you how to get big without juice.

thanx for the quick reply, i did do alot of homework probly about a month now before i actually posted my own question, i do realize i am "light" thats why i wasn't even going to mention my weight, i agree with you food is the answer but if you could see my parents you would understand why i am so light, i am under the impression that the only was to break out of my natural limits is to use AAS, im still putting my diet together, i plan on eating 6-8 meals a day, not just shakes and bars, i still have some homework to do in this area, but are there any major risks i am running besides the normal sides of AAS being this light? Thanx again for the help.
    P.S. People can flame all they want, i have my mind made up...

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    hey man i know wut u mean, i am going to take my first cycle like in Aug.
    1-4 week 20mg. b-bol
    1-12 week 500mg. test-e

i am 5'7'' 180lbs all natural right now n i used to be 120 in senior yr. in high school, but i got this far by doing lots of research on diet&exercise, now is the last step, on researching AS, but i just wanna say that u still can gain a lot natural(even u got ur mind set already)

p.s is all hard work&dedication bro!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnblckwood
    thanx for the quick reply, i did do alot of homework probly about a month now before i actually posted my own question, i do realize i am "light" thats why i wasn't even going to mention my weight, i agree with you food is the answer but if you could see my parents you would understand why i am so light, i am under the impression that the only was to break out of my natural limits is to use AAS, im still putting my diet together, i plan on eating 6-8 meals a day, not just shakes and bars, i still have some homework to do in this area, but are there any major risks i am running besides the normal sides of AAS being this light? Thanx again for the help.
    P.S. People can flame all they want, i have my mind made up...
    Mate at 6'1" and 145lbs you are about 60lbs off your natural/ genetic limits believe me. But you will learn the hard way so good luck with it all.

Again i want to thank ya'll for the help, i am going to put the gear aside for a while and research more on my diet and training routine, exercise hard for awhile then get my gear...lol Thanx for opening my eyes before i really messed myself up...Cheers bro!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How long have you been training?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

On and off for about 4 years... I would lift hard every day for a couple months get a little ripped and then stop, this time im trying to diet better and not stop. Im putting together a diet now, gonna stick to it and train hard for about 8-12 months then hit the juice ( if im not satisfied), btw ^ i want my back to look like that^
    im gonna post a thread in the diet forum in a little bit g2g eat...lol

Thread Information