STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Estrogen dropage?????

I was recently t old that while i run letro througout my cycle.. to tamper my dsgs down towards the end so i dont have a estrogen dropage??? and to keep nolva on hand... what does this mean?? and what does tamper mean?? decrease as time goes on ?? and if so my cycle is like this when should i start these changes

Test Cyp 300mg 500mg E4d for 10wks
    Deca Dura 200mg 200 E4d for 8 wks

Letro from start till my last shot of Test Cyp .25mg a day

Then 18days after Last Test Cyp shot PCT gear starts Nolva/ and clomid

NOTICE: from my last cycle i have signs of gyno a lil bit and would like to TRY and reverse them while im on my cycle ANY advice PLZ help?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    taper not "tamper" silly.

well, you want to taper down towards the end because letro causes estrogen rebound if you stop abruptly. However, since your PCT protocal should be chock full of anti-estrogens, i cant see that being a problem. Its basically going from one AI to another. Not that you couldnt use letro for PCT, its just rarely done. Since your gyno prone i would totally use aromasin , nolva, clomid, all at they're highest dosages for your PCT. I would even run your letro into your PCT a week, just to give the other drugs a chance to start working before you go off.

BTW, on cycle is not a good stime to reverse gyno cuz that requires basically squashing estrogen down so low it may be less than an ideal situation for you on-cycle for 2 reasons: 1.) Some estrogen is anabolic in conjunction with heightend androgens. Limit it too much and you're not making the most of a cycle.
    2.)Estrogen provides a cushon for the joints and keeps them from drying up. Joints should not be dryed up when and individual is making huge gains in mass and strenghth. Bad idea.
    But hey, there are those people that lift heavy on winstrol (which is notorious for drying out joints) and have no problems.

Letro is so easy to get(AR-R ) that i dont see why you just wouldnt get some and do just letro till the old gyno is gone before hitting another cycle. That would be the thing to do. But, if you started your cycle already, then, I would say increase the letro dose to at least .75mg for most of the cycle. In fact i would use closer to 2.5mg depending on where you are. Letro takes awhile to work in some individuals so i would front load it at the highest dosage for 2 weeks and then drop it down and cruise at a medium dose and then tpaer off completely.
    make sure you do a significant warm up before your workouts and proper warmu up sets while on letro. Gotta save the joints!
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 07-30-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Thread Information