Ok so it's been a year since my last cycle...

I finally did a Free Testosterone test with my doc on base. It's been a year so I figured I'm away from any sort of urinalysis they can do to test for my last cycle. (tren and Test E).

The doc told me that my Free Testosterone is on the low side, but still within the acceptable range. He told me and I saw on the computer, that my free test is something like 9.2 and that the acceptable range is between 8 and 27. So yeah that's bad news, but I can't equate those numbers to any of the information I've found on the internet. The post below from the Anabolic Steroids forum shows a much different number. Any advice? I couldn't get a print out today, but I'm going in on Monday or Tuesday of next week to get it printed out for my records.

Thanks...

....."Testosterone (Free and Total)

This is of course the hormone that you should all be extremely familiar with as it's the name of this here magazine! Anyhow, just as some background info, about 95% of the circulating Testosterone in a man's body is formed by the Leydig cells, which are found in the testicles. Women also have a small amount of Testosterone in their body as well. (Some more than others, which accounts for the bearded ladies you see at the circus, or hanging around with Chris Shugart.) This is from a very small amount of Testosterone secreted by the ovaries and the adrenal gland (in which the majority is made from the adrenal conversion of androstenedione to Testosterone via 17-beta HSD).

Nomal range, total Testosterone:

Male

Age 14
<1200 ng/dl

Age 15-16
100-1200 ng/dl

Age 17-18
300-1200 ng/dl

Age 19-40
300-950 ng/dl

Over 40
240-950 ng/dl