up n' comer is offline Junior Member

getting rid of a lump??

I am starting my 3rd cycle this fall. (Test e and something undecided) For my last cycle in feb/march I took deca 10ml bottle which was the first time I took something other than test, not knowing that I should be taking test as well . I am fine and healthy and my pct of nolva only went for 2 weeks cuz I felt no side effects and everything seemed fine. However about 2 months ago I noticed a tiny bump under only my left nipple.

My question is, would it be wise to take 10mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid ed, for about a month and see if this lump goes away before I start my next cycle? And during my next cycle should I run .25mg of arimidex ed for my 8 week cycle and then use 20mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid ed for pct for about 4 weeks

Thanks, let me know if more info is needed, any opinions welcome!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva and clomid probably wont do shit for the lump. Follow the gyno link in my signature for a better option.

up n' comer is offline Junior Member
    so is letro really gonna work??? This lump is really tiny, it could have even been there b4 my cycle, it is totally not noticable and I may be trippin over somethin that I have always had but not realized till, but with this shit it is better safe than sorry, right? The nolva and clomid really won't do nothin I have heard it can help.

Thanx C bino

Thread Information