Thread: Pct

Surrender is offline Banned

Pct

Here I'll let all the younsters on this site tear me apart.....I belong to over 20 different bodybuilding sites. One site in particular I started something over a yr ago. It had to do with PCT. Personally because I'm from the old school, I don't believe in it. So I made a post last yr and now over 50 users of Gear don't do PCT anymore. Out of those 50 all have recovered just fine without PCT.

PCT is just another way for whom ever came up with the crap to make more money....You don't really think that Arnold, Sergio and those used PCT do you. Yes I'm 55 and we didn't have the meds back then. What did we do, just come of the cycle slowly and everyone recovered. And guess what, it sure is a lot cheaper.

Now with that said, I do believe in HCG to bring the boys back home sooner...

Surrender.......And time for the attacks to come my way.... Go for it I'm a big boy and can handle it...

johnstaley7 is offline New Member
    HCG what is it , and what amounts are to be takin

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    everyones got their own methods that work. when i was unknowledgable about anabolics and started i didnt pct, i have also ran 2 other differnt approached pcts. one worked best for me. some people recover much much better then others. so its tough to say theres a perfect pct protocol. i do think that it is silly the statement tho that whoever started the pct idea did it to make more money. tho im sure you were serious..lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnstaley7
    HCG what is it , and what amounts are to be takin
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm click and read. It brings the Testes back to normal size. I just use it @ 500 ius / E3D the last 10 days of my cycle plus 7 additional for a total of 17 days. Approx 6-7 injections total with a slin pin

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Do you belive in AI's or serm's??

They wernt using those back then either......

I for one cant run any amount of test with out an AI or I'll have gyno developing by the second week......

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm click and read. It brings the Testes back to normal size. I just use it @ 500 ius / E3D the last 10 days of my cycle plus 7 additional for a total of 17 days. Approx 6-7 injections total with a slin pin
    it is proven to be more effective at doses 250ui ed injections also at small doses has the ability to shrink prostate growth.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    it is proven to be more effective at doses 250ui ed injections also at small doses has the ability to shrink prostate growth.
    Yes but i believe that is if your running it your whole cycle and not just at the end. So i agree if you want to pin it for several weeks. I don't have a enlarge prostrate, so i don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Do you belive in AI's or serm's??

They wernt using those back then either......

I for one cant run any amount of test with out an AI or I'll have gyno developing by the second week......
    No i don't for me as i don't have and never had gyno problems. For those who have never cycled before or are prone to gyno....NOLVA my friend should always be on hand. See they didn't have nolva or arimidex back in the mid 70's.......If you were prone to gyno, live with the big tits, don't do gear or SURGERY.....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    Dude can you show studies on this. I am not calling you out, mine is enlarged and this has a lot of interest for me

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Here I'll let all the younsters on this site tear me apart.....I belong to over 20 different bodybuilding sites. One site in particular I started something over a yr ago. It had to do with PCT. Personally because I'm from the old school, I don't believe in it. So I made a post last yr and now over 50 users of Gear don't do PCT anymore. Out of those 50 all have recovered just fine without PCT.

PCT is just another way for whom ever came up with the crap to make more money....You don't really think that Arnold, Sergio and those used PCT do you. Yes I'm 55 and we didn't have the meds back then. What did we do, just come of the cycle slowly and everyone recovered. And guess what, it sure is a lot cheaper.

Now with that said, I do believe in HCG to bring the boys back home sooner...

Surrender.......And time for the attacks to come my way.... Go for it I'm a big boy and can handle it...

bro i agree to a sertin degree. I my self am old school ...... but eve back in the day We did Pct..... To us that's one of the reason we tappered doses To help natty test kick back with HCG and even clomid with nolva On hand....

but now there is lots more around to help with this .... i love the Ai's like adex and letro ... It's nice to bulk with out looking like a water buffalo..... all so keep in mind that things change .... And as hard as it is for some of us set in our ways .... there are better ways But we have to give them a shot before we Rule them out... but hey if it works then stick with it .... But dont rule it out

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the idea of HCG last 10 days of the cycle though. Once the boys are back to full size a small dose PCT should do the trick or stop PCT when libido returns.

MJ

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think everyone is different and what works for some doesnt work for others. Sure lots of guys dont do PCT and are fine as a result. What we all do with juice is experimental in the extreme and PCT is just another experiment. I dont do PCT anymore because I cruise between cycles but if I was just straight cycleing I think I would continue trying different ways of doing PCT as apposed to nothing, simply because I would not want to take thr risk that I might not recover. The weight of anecdotal evidence on this baord alone that PCT does work is irrefutable.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro i agree to a sertin degree. I my self am old school ...... but eve back in the day We did Pct..... To us that's one of the reason we tappered doses To help natty test kick back with HCG and even clomid with nolva On hand....

but now there is lots more around to help with this .... i love the Ai's like adex and letro ... It's nice to bulk with out looking like a water buffalo..... all so keep in mind that things change .... And as hard as it is for some of us set in our ways .... there are better ways But we have to give them a shot before we Rule them out... but hey if it works then stick with it .... But dont rule it out
    Bro as hard as it is to do, i find that doubling water intake takes care of this. I mean going from 1.5 gal's of water a day to 3 gals is a bitch but does work. I say it again. water in equals water out.

Now i have in the pass used water pills to rid of excess water and won't lie about that. So maybe arimidex might be 10 times better then some Diuretic.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting thread......Bump

Thread Information