Thread: pct headache

jps12 is offline New Member

pct headache

every time i think im geting my pct planned i read another page that disagres with all the info on the last. this will be my first cycle and im realy worried that i screw up the pct. so heres what im planning

test prop=100mg eod for 10weeks
    with arimidex =0.5mg ed

pct
    nolvadex =20mg/day for 4weeks
    hcg =500iu/day for 3weeks

does pct fit with the test prop

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    get some clomid

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I agree, look into some clomid bro.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Hey man, I know what your saying everyone contradicts themselves and im trying to figure it out what to do for my first cycle also. Some people apparently love clomid, I read the Anthony Roberts Sticky in the PCT section and this is what it says, I recomend reading the whole thing though!!

"Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (35)It can also block a bit of estrogen in the pituitary, which is a great benefit when used with HCG (more on that later) (36)(37). The increase in testosterone Nolvadex can give someone with a dysfunctional is basically that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (6)...Why don’t we use Clomid, another SERM? Well, basically because it takes much more to do the same thing. In comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but Nolvadex also has the added benefit of significantly increasing the LH
    (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRH (LH-releasing hormone) (6). This most likely indicates some kind of upregulation of the LH-receptors due to the anti-estrogenic effect Nolvadex has at the pituitary. Although both Nolvadex and Clomid are both SERMs, they are actually quite different. As you already know, Nolvadex is highly anti-estrogenic at the hypothalamus and pituitary, while Clomid exhibits weak estrogenic activity at the pituitary (7), which as you can guess, is less than ideal. It should be avoided for the PCT I’m suggesting…and in fact, avoided in general…it’s simply not as good as Nolvadex."

I have absolutely no cycle experience yet however so just keep reading. Im just going to pick one and run with it man. But if your really worried Id read up on HCG. Just my .02 from someone that is as confused as you!!!

Thread Information