MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Measuring Liquid Novladex?

Hey bros, this might be a stupid quest. but im pretty clueless. I got some liquid nolva and there is just a dropper with no measruements on it. How am I suppose to know what is 10mg. I want to start my cycle with 10 mg a day but all the researh Ive done never explained the dosages for liq. novla.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I bought those damn droppers with no measurements as well. Go to a local pharmacy and pick up an oral syringe. It will give you more precise measurements, IMO.

MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Novladex Conversion?

Thanks!

What would the conversion from mg to ml's be for novladex? If I was to take 10 mg in pill form, what what that be equal to in the liquid form in mls on a syringe?

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Thanks!

What would the conversion from mg to ml's be for novladex? If I was to take 10 mg in pill form, what what that be equal to in the liquid form in mls on a syringe?
    Look at the label on your bottle of nolvadex . It'll tell you what you have. It'll say like 20mgs/ml, or 10mgs/ml. What this means is that in the case of 20mgs/ml each ml will contain 20mgs. 1 ml = 1 cc, so 1 ml, or 1 cc would contain 20mgs., .5 ml/cc would equal 10mgs. etc. The 10mg/ml example each ml/cc would contain 10mgs and .5 ml/cc would equal 5mgs, etc.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Thanks!

1ml = 20mg so 0.5ml = 10mg (when we are talking about Lion's research chemical).

BOOST is offline Member
    I got them both in pill fourm....

Thread Information