RedBombX is offline New Member

Few Questions About PCT...

Hey, i'm kinda new to the world of Anabolics and i just had a few questions about PCT.

within a month or two i'm going to be starting my first cycle of test and fina and i would like to know exactly what PCT does or why it needs to be done?

How can i find which PCT would work best for me?

Thanks

The_Canibal is offline Member
    first of all , being your first cycle it would be better to run test e alone....for pct read the stickies..there's plenty of useful info..

good luck

Theres lots of threads on here about PCT,, wut it is,, how to do it,, etc.

BUt in short during ur cycle, ur own testosterone production is inhibited because ur body senses it in ur system (if injecting test). Therefore after u stop your cycle,,, your body takes a while to kick start its own system,,, allowing time for an increase in estrogen levels with a simultaneously low abundance of testosterone (bad combination). THis high level of estrogen can result in moodyness, GYno (breasts), as well as many other things. PCT is used to minimize this effect so that ur body is producing its own hormones in a relatively short time. This is just a general intro to PCT,, please refer to PCT info threads.

Thread Information