Thread: winny help

manjeet is offline New Member

winny help

k...ive read about winnny and my next question is this...well i want to cut down and i heard that winny will help me do so but still i will be able to retain my mass. well before i take winny should i like work out hard to get big and then take winny or should i like do alot of cardio and light weight and then start winny.

wow ....nobody wants to help ?

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manjeet
    k...ive read about winnny and my next question is this...well i want to cut down and i heard that winny will help me do so but still i will be able to retain my mass. well before i take winny should i like work out hard to get big and then take winny or should i like do alot of cardio and light weight and then start winny.
    First question: How are your joints? If they are not that great, please run with atleast 200mg/wk of deca with a descent dose of test. Winny isn't that great on a lot of people's joints.

Second question: What's the bodyfat at right now? If you are above 15% or so bodyfat, you might be really disapointed with winny's 'magical cutting powers'. If the diet and training is right, even test can 'cut' you up considerably.

Third question: Do you really think doing cardio and light weight will ultimately help you quest to be substantially leaner? I'm not trying to be rude, but yes, please include some cardio, and yes, you should lift weights. There are plenty of studies floating around, even in Men's Health, that simply state that lifting heavy weight vs. lifting lighter weights for more reps will burn considerably more cals./day.

Fourth question: What is your food intake like? Even if you are natural, you can become very lean, as long as you are taking advantage of the drug-like properties that food have in our bodies. Please understand that 'roids are not a miracle-drug and require very meticulous planning and gut-wrenching effort. In our day of processed this and processed that, it is not very 'natural' to be 10% bodyfat or lower. You have to aggressively coax your body along with every card in the deck and that includes how well you eat. Are you getting enough essential fatty-acids (EFA's-fish/flax oil/olive oil/etc.)? Are you getting enough fiber via fruits and vegetables (25-35g a day is plenty...anything more can lower testosterone )? Are you getting enough...yup, you guessed it gang! ...protein via whey/casein powder or fish/pork/beef/chicken/beans, etc.???

You may think I'm a prick, I just don't want to see another poor soul start taking roids that thinks it is all that is essential in gaining a superior body and then is left very frustrated and chubby.

But to answer your question, the consensus is to build as much muscle as possible, then go on a calorie restricted diet with the right 'supplements' and tear down most of the fat, and just a little of the muscle, which winny is very anti-catabolic, so it should do nicely as long as your joints are nice and healthy!

Best of luck to you...pm me for more questions

okay i get what your saying..and i understand that....the last time i checked i was at a 22% body fat but that was last year and i worked very hard during the summer and dropped atleast 30 pounds..i will go check out how much body fat i have and let you know...whats the best way to lose body fat.. like im a vegatarian dont eat meat in the housee.....but ya of course i still get meat in me when i go out to resturants and eat..like i do have some what of an intake on protein thru meat. whats the best diet a vegatarian could have to get perfect results after taking winny my joints are reasonalble in good shape. i take Udo's oil to help out and what not....what do u suggest i do for the diet part.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    winny will not "help you cut down". AS is used in cutting cycles to maintain muscle on a calorie resticted diet. When BF is low enough (under 10%) winny (and other compounds) can help to get a harder drier more vascular look. They are not diet aids.
    I suggest you look closely at your diet and cardio regime then look into clen or ECA.

Thread Information