Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wham_sucker is offline Junior Member

HCG or Clomid (my pct)

hey guys,

doing deca 200mg a week and sus 250mg a week for 8 weeks, maybe longer if all is going well and i aint had not bad sides.

im going to run L-dex at 0.25mg everyday throughout and will use tamoxifen for my pct.

i was going to start my pct 1 week after my last shot of deca ( sus on monday and deca on a thursday).

week 1: tamoxifen 40mg every day
    week 2: tamoxifen 20 mg every day
    week 3: tamoxifen 20 mg every day
    week 4: tamoxifen 10 mg everyday

i have also got some tribulus that i was gonna take for a while afterwards for that extra kick.

after reading around i know i will need to get my natural test levels back to normal, but this is the problem i face:

I can get hcg but if i shoot it then it will have to be the whole shot (i think this would be 5000iu - would this be safe?), i cant put it in the family fridge for obvious reasons !!!! Or do i go with clomid buthow much would i need ?

i could use only a little of the hcg and throw the rest away and use another vial of hcg if necessary

cheers for looking, any feedback is welcome !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wham_sucker
    hey guys,

doing deca 200mg a week and sus 250mg a week for 8 weeks, maybe longer if all is going well and i aint had not bad sides.

im going to run L-dex at 0.25mg everyday throughout and will use tamoxifen for my pct.

i was going to start my pct 1 week after my last shot of deca ( sus on monday and deca on a thursday).

week 1: tamoxifen 40mg every day
    week 2: tamoxifen 20 mg every day
    week 3: tamoxifen 20 mg every day
    week 4: tamoxifen 10 mg everyday

i have also got some tribulus that i was gonna take for a while afterwards for that extra kick.

after reading around i know i will need to get my natural test levels back to normal, but this is the problem i face:

I can get hcg but if i shoot it then it will have to be the whole shot (i think this would be 5000iu - would this be safe?), i cant put it in the family fridge for obvious reasons !!!! Or do i go with clomid buthow much would i need ?

i could use only a little of the hcg and throw the rest away and use another vial of hcg if necessary

cheers for looking, any feedback is welcome !

Clomid -
    Day 1: 300mgs
    Day 2-10: 100mgs
    Day 11-21: 50mgs

or how ever long you'r gonna run it for.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Start PCT therapy 2 weeks after last shot of deca . It will be relatively pointless to do it 1 week out. Use 400 i.u. every week for that dosage of AAS of HCG if you would like to use it. 1000iu for the last shot before PCT. Good luck.

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    would 300mgs in one day be too much ? what have everyones experiences been like with this much clomid

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    never had any bad sides with clomid, but know a few who refuse to use it. Trial and error my friend.

Thread Information