wk 1-6 dbol @ 10mg ed
    wk 1-2, 5-6 clen @ 50mcg ed
    wk 1-6 dostniex @ .5mg eod

this is for this cycle below:
    Weeks 1-12 TEST 400 @ 1200mg/wk
    Weeks 1-20 EQ @ 800mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 NPP @ 600mg/wk
    Weeks 3-8 Dbol @ 60mg ed
    Weeks 3-6 IGF-1 LR3 @ 40mcg ed (20mcg x 2)
    Weeks 13-20 Prop @ 75mg ed
    Weeks 13-20 Tren @ 100mg ed
    Weeks 13-20 Masteron @ 75mg ed
    Weeks 13-20 Winstrol @ 75mg ed
    Weeks 13-20 Anavar @ 100mg ed

Curious if 10mg dbol ed in PCT will really help maintain gains or not. never did it before.
    Online!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    woah....

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    woah is right. That's a lot of gear.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    what are your stats and what cycle is this?

topnotch is offline Member
    man, this looks like enough gear for a few cycles. I dont care how many cycles you've taken, I dont think there is any need in this many different compounds. IMO

In week 1-12 thats almost 3 grams of gear total per week...holy crap

pavlenko is offline Banned
    you guys are like lil girls saying omg look how much drugs hes doing! The man is asking a question on his pct not if you like the cycle.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    you guys are like lil girls saying omg look how much drugs hes doing! The man is asking a question on his pct not if you like the cycle.
    i completely disagree. doesn't matter what kind of question a person asks, if we see something that's just a bad idea or something wrong with what they say, we're gonna point it out to them. that much gear at once is someone begging for some serious sides, mostly putting their bp through the roof.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    wk 1-6 aromasin @ 25mg eod
    wk 1-6 clomid @ 50mg ed
    wk 1-4 IGF-1 LR3 @ 40mcg ed (20mcg x 2)
    wk 1-6 dbol @ 10mg ed

Weeks 1-20 EQ @ 800mg/wk
    Weeks 3-8 Dbol @ 60mg ed

Curious if 10mg dbol ed in PCT will really help maintain gains or not. never did it before.
    Online!
    k, for starters, toss the dbol in the pct. even at a low dose like that, it will still supress your bodies own natural test production. you need to be off everything and have had all of it leave your system before you can consider yourself having begun pct. where did you get the idea to do dbol in pct?

next, why are you only doing the clen during the first and last week of pct? if you're using it for it's anti-catabolic properties (which have yet to even be confirmed in studies from what i've seen), you should be using it through the whole pct.

as far as dostinex, to be honest i don't know anything about it. i've heard about it, but don't know about it at all, so can't help you there.

your pct seems a bit off track there from the norm. you might want to look in the pct section here at the stickies for some good advice on pct. a typical pct would be something more like:

first week prior to pct, then into week 1 of pct - HCG @ 250-500iu/day
    weeks 1-6 nolvadex @ 20mg/day
    weeks 1-6 clomid @ 100mg/day

then, if you want to add some extra stuff in to try and be safe, you can add in your clen at a moderate dose throughout the entire pct. there is also studies that have shown Vit E @ about 1000iu/day may help HCG's effectiveness dramatically. you can find out more info about that in the pct section here in the sticky made by anthony roberts.

everyone has their own methods behind the use of certain compounds for pct and why their idea works better than others. personally, i find this pct to work quite well in getting me back to normal.

also as others have already stated, your cycle looks insane there man. you'll be risking the potential for some serious sides, the one i'm most concerned with being you'll innevitably raise your bp quite a bit. do you really think that much is necessary, cause it just seems like overkill IMO. i think your receptors would be saturated with far less and that most of the stuff will just be floating around in your system without any receptors to even utilize it. i know pro's who use far less than what you're thinking about taking.

i agree with you on that ascendent...well said..you definately know your stuff.

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    k, for starters, toss the dbol in the pct. even at a low dose like that, it will still supress your bodies own natural test production. you need to be off everything and have had all of it leave your system before you can consider yourself having begun pct. where did you get the idea to do dbol in pct?

next, why are you only doing the clen during the first and last week of pct? if you're using it for it's anti-catabolic properties (which have yet to even be confirmed in studies from what i've seen), you should be using it through the whole pct.

as far as dostinex, to be honest i don't know anything about it. i've heard about it, but don't know about it at all, so can't help you there.

your pct seems a bit off track there from the norm. you might want to look in the pct section here at the stickies for some good advice on pct. a typical pct would be something more like:

first week prior to pct, then into week 1 of pct - HCG @ 250-500iu/day
    weeks 1-6 nolvadex @ 20mg/day
    weeks 1-6 clomid @ 100mg/day

then, if you want to add some extra stuff in to try and be safe, you can add in your clen at a moderate dose throughout the entire pct. there is also studies that have shown Vit E @ about 1000iu/day may help HCG's effectiveness dramatically. you can find out more info about that in the pct section here in the sticky made by anthony roberts.

everyone has their own methods behind the use of certain compounds for pct and why their idea works better than others. personally, i find this pct to work quite well in getting me back to normal.

also as others have already stated, your cycle looks insane there man. you'll be risking the potential for some serious sides, the one i'm most concerned with being you'll innevitably raise your bp quite a bit. do you really think that much is necessary, cause it just seems like overkill IMO. i think your receptors would be saturated with far less and that most of the stuff will just be floating around in your system without any receptors to even utilize it. i know pro's who use far less than what you're thinking about taking.
    i forgot to put my HCG in there, running that at 500iu for 10 days before PCT while long esters are clearing...my bad. thx bro

passthetest is offline Member
    wow crazy cycle your going to be huge

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    wk 1-6 aromasin @ 25mg eod
    wk 1-6 clomid @ 50mg ed
    wk 1-4 IGF-1 LR3 @ 40mcg ed (20mcg x 2)
    wk 1-6 dbol @ 10mg ed

Weeks 1-20 EQ @ 800mg/wk
    Weeks 3-8 Dbol @ 60mg ed

Online!

Dammmm...that's a lot of gear...!!!!!!

LPR.

Amateur BB111 is offline Junior Member

wow

i wanna see before and after pics...
    thats a beastly stack right there...

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    my before is in the avatar

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you're outta your mind bro. good luck. u might be a good stand in for those hellraiser movies.

Thread Information