Thread: Aromasin taste

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member

Aromasin taste

I recently started PCT, and have begun taking Aromasin as my AI. The form is typical liquid research chem, from a site I use for all my ancillary gear.

Dropping this stuff in my mouth is like taking a shot of grain alchohol to the face. Has anyone else taken liquid Aromasin? I'm just wondering if this is common and if anyone has any advice for masking the taste. I tried water, milk, with bearable results.

I was just suprised because Nolva and Clen basically taste like candy to me, so first dose of Aromasin I just loaded up a full pipette and dropped it in my mouth thinking it wouldn't be that bad - sure as **** woke me up real quick

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    as long as it works I don't care about the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg
    haha thanks man, I'm in the same boat. I'm just making sure I didn't get an unusually bad batch, and wondering if anyone had come up with an exceptional way to mask the taste. It's my first time with Aromasin - worst before this was liquidex, but even that was milder.

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    I did the same thing with the ldex. I dropped it in my mouth and thought my throat was going to dissolve. lol. One way i masked the taste was by taking vitamin c capsules, emptying them out, and then filling them up with the ldex or what ever AI liquid your using. Based on how much yor are taking, you might have to use 2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg

Call me a pussy, but i like my AI's to work well AND taste good..

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Call me a pussy, but i like my AI's to work well AND taste good..

...pussy

haha yeah, I decided since it is such a strong alchohol taste coke or other syrupy soda might work well (ala rum and coke).

I used Orange Soda and it worked reasonably well. That C capsule idea is pisser, never even thought of that. You gotta take way too much Aromasin for that to work though unfortunately, like 2 ml.

BubbaGump is offline New Member
    Interestingly, none of the AI's come from the manufacturer in a liquid formulation. Not even as a 'research formulation". That means that you are buying something created in someone's basement lab or from some lab in Jersey or India. Who knows what it is, but it's not Aromasin from Pfizer.

I think it's more like getting punched in the mouth by someone holding a fist-full of kitty litter...

What I do is hold 50% Lemon Juice in my mouth (mixed with half water) and drop the aromasin in and swallow quick. The lemon juice is so bitter/sour it kills the aromasin taste for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaGump
    Interestingly, none of the AI's come from the manufacturer in a liquid formulation. Not even as a 'research formulation". That means that you are buying something created in someone's basement lab or from some lab in Jersey or India. Who knows what it is, but it's not Aromasin from Pfizer.
    In this game it's all about reputation bro. You can't exactly head down to CVS and grab a couple bottles of Aromasin with your Tylenol PM. Research Chemist's run a business just like anyone else, and if they are screwing people ususally it doesn't take too long for someone to figure it out and spread the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I think it's more like getting punched in the mouth by someone holding a fist-full of kitty litter...

What I do is hold 50% Lemon Juice in my mouth (mixed with half water) and drop the aromasin in and swallow quick. The lemon juice is so bitter/sour it kills the aromasin taste for the most part.
    I'll have to try that out next

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    It's like Buckleys..tastes awful and it works.

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    well said

Thread Information