foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member

just taking nolv

will i keep most of gains using nolv?
    Last edited by foozlernuttz; 03-07-2007 at 05:55 PM.

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    It would help if we knew what you took. But to take an educated guess, absolutely not.

Nate Dawg is offline New Member
    As deadlift said, need to know your cycle. Strength and size will drop, but a good pct will keep from losing too much. What does you pct look like?

Just planning on taking nolvadex now. my dumbass hookup didn't put in the order till yesterday for clomid... clomid will arrive in 3.5 weeks. i only have enough nolv for 3 weeks.. taking 40mg first day and 20 for 3 weeks. now i don't now if that will get my nutts back and for me to keep gains but if i don't gett'em back then, can i take clomid asap when i get it???

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    nolva and clomid wont bring your nuts back, you need a HCG for that bro

nuts wont come back with just nolva and clomid? all i did was a deca - test c dbol light cycle.
    20mg ed 2 weeks dbol kick start
    2cc a week test c
    2cc a week decabol for 6 weeks.
    all i got is nolv.... my plug mest up on our order and now i have to wait for 3 weeks for clomid. should i just push 12 more weeks of test and deca untill i get all my shit or just stop now and take nolva? i don't want to loss more the 1/2 my gains...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTown84
    ok if not taking hcg how long will it take to get my nutts back? and where can i find a cycle for hcg? whats ur pct look like so maybe i can get a better understanding of what i need to do... this sucks, all that hard work and now i have to look forward to losing the hole thing... from my cycle compared to others it seems like nolva would work for keeping gains..

VirusAnD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foozlernuttz
    ok if not taking hcg how long will it take to get my nutts back? and where can i find a cycle for hcg? whats ur pct look like so maybe i can get a better understanding of what i need to do... this sucks, all that hard work and now i have to look forward to losing the hole thing... from my cycle compared to others it seems like nolva would work for keeping gains..
    yo im just curious cause i dont kno much and i just started my first cycle yesterday but ur nuts will come back to normal within time anyways am i right? or no? i thought when ur off ur cycle ur nuts come back to normal anyways

Quote Originally Posted by VirusAnD
    yo im just curious cause i dont kno much and i just started my first cycle yesterday but ur nuts will come back to normal within time anyways am i right? or no? i thought when ur off ur cycle ur nuts come back to normal anyways

u got to read http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758 it gives u a better understanding on the pct. personally there's a lot u could learn from it. i just read it.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea like others said nolva is decent but not strong enough alone...seen it happen to many guys...if you cant get some HCG quick i would honestly rush order some Myogenx....that will bring the boys back quick..

CD

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTown84

yeah i wish i new about hcg earlier! i don't think im doing enough aas to really really need hcg but from what i found out about it, ur nutts will come back alot faster with hcg. im thinking that i'll lose 1/2 my gains but not all. sounds like nolv will work just find even though i rather have most of my gains but there ain't nothing i could do about it now. shit bumbed me out though, now i have to wait till next cycle to get my pct right!. honestly i wish i had hcg! i heard u get fat nutts asap

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Yea like others said nolva is decent but not strong enough alone...seen it happen to many guys...if you cant get some HCG quick i would honestly rush order some Myogenx....that will bring the boys back quick..

CD
    Myogenx?? never heard of it. it's like hcg? an yea i'll rush it if it gets my natural test back faster

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Myogenx?? never heard of it. it's like hcg? an yea i'll rush it if it gets my natural test back faster
    Dont mean to sound like a broken record but 3 pills per day will raise your nat test levels by 200%....i went through 3 bottles myself and luv the stuff...

CD

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Dont mean to sound like a broken record but 3 pills per day will raise your nat test levels by 200%....i went through 3 bottles myself and luv the stuff...

CD

god damn! sounds better then hcg ! i have no idea where i could find something like that...imma look for it

its Myogenix? over the counter? i dont think i have that right..

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Point in case order pct before the cycle

thats a big 10-4! 95

Thread Information