RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

When Is Gyno permanent?

Ive always had some fat on my lower pectorals and I read that gyno is end all be all permanent no matter what. But recently ive been reading that there is reversal without surgery. Now I dont have a lump that everyone speaks about and they arent sensative. Ive also never done PCT but I will be in a few weeks. So basically my question is... Is it possible to reverse it if you had it for a little bit. And if not, is it possible to at least minimize it with out surgery?

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I had the gyno lump and my doc said the only way to get rid of it was surgery (which I did). He said that it would never go away on it's own. He also said that vitamin E would hep with the pain, some how. As for a fat tit you might want to try a good diet or lipo.

PS. If I didn't have insurance the surgery bill would have been 8K, double ouch!!!

VirusAnD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery
    Ive always had some fat on my lower pectorals and I read that gyno is end all be all permanent no matter what. But recently ive been reading that there is reversal without surgery. Now I dont have a lump that everyone speaks about and they arent sensative. Ive also never done PCT but I will be in a few weeks. So basically my question is... Is it possible to reverse it if you had it for a little bit. And if not, is it possible to at least minimize it with out surgery?
    how did u get gyno? did u not take PCT?

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    no he said he had never done a pct. you dont take pct you do pct. Im only workin on you virus because i no you need to do a lot more research

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Well I dont know if i actually have gyno... I dont have any lumps and theres no pain.Just fatty lower pectorals and puffy nipples. I also never did a cycle more than 7 weeks (besides this one). Ive just never had an excellent diet.

SuperK how did your insurance pay for gyno? I thought all cosmetic surgerys come directly outta pocket. But if thats the case I will try to go through the military for that surgery if I in fact need it.

Any body ever have a minute case of gyno that PCT helped away? Because I dont think i have it bad if i do have it.

Thread Information