Tbol is offline Associate Member

Doing a second PCT need help?

I have a question and I really need so help. I am so pissed off I can't think straight!

I am 40 years old and I did a cycle a few months ago and did 6 weeks of PCT without HCG
    four weeks nolva and four clomid. At six weeks I came back to what seemed normal.

About a month later my doctor put me on high doses of oxycontin for pain
    and two months after that I found my libido and energy dropping so I quit using any meds.
    I waited two more month

Two more months it just got worse and so I got tested with my test being around 400.

I went to the doc who put me on Test eth 200 mg every two weeks.
    This doe not include the blood works and massive out of pocket cost this treatment will be for me.

I had the option of being put on TRT (or HRT as it is called) with test eth 200mg every two weeks. I have been on for 3 weeks and I only seen some improvement to my energy. The libido issue is sucking bad. I do not know if it is a estridol issue or that it has not been enough time. My balls are starting to shrink and I am at the lowest stage in my life.

I promised my woman that I would try to give nature another chance
    Which to me means PCT again this time with HCG to get my nuts working in order.

My plan is 300 hcg a day for two weeks and to run nolva for 4 weeks and clomid for 8 weeks and hope I get back what I had a year ago.

I am feeling pretty desperate. I thought that the test injections would help and they seemed to at first but I felt 100 times better before this happened than I do now.

Someone on here has 100 times more knowledge than I do. I do not want to stay on test injections when they are not working and I can not find a doctor smart enough to treat me.

IS THERE ANYONE HERE who can advise me on what I can do to reverse this situation. I am not totally hypoganadal. I was fine a few months ago before my cycle and I felt ok after my cycle until I took the pain meds.

I am need advice on what I can do to get my body to naturally be where it is suppose to be at my age minus all the bs I have already done to it.

I do not know what I am doing and doctors do not know anything ( at least none I know)
    So what can I do?
    Last edited by Tbol; 03-15-2007 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information