BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member

Cant get accutane

my little b**** a** derm prescribed me this doxy pills and these damn wipes that dont do s***. she told me to use benzol peroxide and i have been going through a tube a day, it is way to expensive. so today i met with her again and straight up asked for accutane and got denied. she said she knew my acne was caused by steroids (maybe its cause my face is clear but back, chest, shoulders, look like a pizza. and i have horrible strech marks under my armpits) and said she would not feel comfortable giving it to me then decided to lecture me for 20 mins about the bad effects of steroids . i was thinking about going to another one on monday and asking again, but it is 40 dollars every time i make an appointment. i know i can get it online but i would like for my bloodwork to be done every month to make sure its not f'in up my liver. this was my first cycle and I am on my last week of pct but plan on doing futher cycles. should i not even waste my time asking right now? will my acne clear up soon? please HELP, any suggestions?

Damon88 is offline New Member
    There are many pharmacies online that have accutane, just make sure they are legit

Thread Information