Decoder is offline Banned

**CLOMID VS NOLVADEX** why nolva is better

Check out this good reading.

I'd have to say Nolvadex . Both as an on-cycle anti-estrogen and a post-cycle therapy. As an anti-estrogen its simply much stronger, demonstrated by the fact that better results are obtained with 20-40 mg than with 100-150 mg of Clomid. For post-cycle, this plays a key role as well. It deactivates rebound estrogen much faster and more effective. But most importantly, Nolvadex has a direct influence on bringing back natural testosterone , where as Clomid may actually have a slight negative influence. I promote the use of Nolvadex over Clomid post-cycle (as if being 3-4 times stronger and having more of a direct effect on restoring natural test wasn't enough is because it;s a lot safer. Not just because it improves lipid profiles, but also because it simply doesn't have the intrinsic side-effects that Clomid has. Clomid causes more acne for sure, but thats mainly because you need to use a 3-4 times higher dose.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    My problem with nolva isnt that it is ineffective in the short term. Ive just seen studies showing that its long term effects are deadly. Ive also seen studies that say clomid is very effective at a dose of 50mg.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    My problem with nolva isnt that it is ineffective in the short term. Ive just seen studies showing that its long term effects are deadly. Ive also seen studies that say clomid is very effective at a dose of 50mg.

clomid is also known for causing eyesite problems...

Thread Information