Thread: Gyno loss/cut

Hazard445 is offline New Member

Gyno loss/cut

I am going to be trying letro along with a cutting diet to lose my gyno and possibly shred down due to its water retention killing traits. I was wondering 2 things.

First of all, would it be wise to immediatrely after tapering the dosages to .25mg, take nolvadex for a bit every day to block the estrogen rebound? or perhaps any other drugs to stop the gyno from coming back?

Second, where the heck can I find some of this stuff for cheaper? I am not willing to dish out 580 dollars on 100 tablets (my friend and are paying half half so we need to split it equally). And I don't feel comfortable using the liquids, and was looking to just being able to use the tablets.

athlete20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard445
    I am going to be trying letro along with a cutting diet to lose my gyno and possibly shred down due to its water retention killing traits. I was wondering 2 things.

First of all, would it be wise to immediatrely after tapering the dosages to .25mg, take nolvadex for a bit every day to block the estrogen rebound? or perhaps any other drugs to stop the gyno from coming back?

Second, where the heck can I find some of this stuff for cheaper? I am not willing to dish out 580 dollars on 100 tablets (my friend and are paying half half so we need to split it equally). And I don't feel comfortable using the liquids, and was looking to just being able to use the tablets.
    just buy from Lion. click on the Letro or Nolvadex link in my post and you'll be taken to his online store.

danrcf is offline New Member
    $580 for letro is way to much , regarding the letro i stop taking mine , and start with nolva on the next day

start at 60mg for 2 day 40mg for 5 days 30 for another 5 days and then 20 for another 5

and my gyno did came down a bit, but i am gyno prone got it from puberty and the fuking thing never got away, maybe surgery 4 me one day

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danrcf
    $580 for letro is way to much , regarding the letro i stop taking mine , and start with nolva on the next day

start at 60mg for 2 day 40mg for 5 days 30 for another 5 days and then 20 for another 5

and my gyno did came down a bit, but i am gyno prone got it from puberty and the fuking thing never got away, maybe surgery 4 me one day

while these numbers are absurd remember no price talk on the board.

Thread Information