MDNFireman31 is offline New Member

puffiness in face?

Ok heres my prob. little water weight maybe, 2wks into 500mg TessE and 50mg Dbol , noticing a little swelling in face, possible Midsection (sparetire look), i have Nolva and Clomid for my PCT but was wondering if i should go ahead and order a AI since AR's shipping seems to be pretty good now figure i can have it ina few days. My thing is EVERY thread i read recommends you use something diff. and im completly lost in what to order, i know they all pretty much do the same thing but with a few diff. tweaks in there. I'm sure the majority will say Ldex, but just wanna see for myself, Please Help.

<<Edit>> before someone says it, yes i did post something similar to this in the Member cycle section, but didnt get any responses, so i'm trying it where it needs to be lol....

marinewarrior42 is offline New Member
    yea go head and order some letro or liquidex, I ordered two weeks ago and havent recieved anything yet tho, its a hit or miss with LION

skank is offline Member
    Yes both will work. Personally I have been using .25mg of arimidex a day and it does the job.

Thread Information