DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Clomid & Nolva Advice...

Hi,

I'm 10 days into my PCT and I'm currently taking 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolva each day.

Since taking it I have started feeling a bit crappy; having poor night's sleep and while I wouldn't go as far as to call it depression, I have been feeling a bit low. Does anyone think this could be the Clomid as I have heard of this before...

2nd Question: If it is the Clomid, and I dropped it and just used Nolva, would I have to slowly come off the Clomid and maybe up the dose of Nolva, or would it be OK to just drop it immediately and completely?

Thanks people.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude it is definitely the Clomid. Just suck it up, now that you know what it is you should be able to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude it is definitely the Clomid. Just suck it up, now that you know what it is you should be able to deal with it.
    I would if it was just the feeling low, that I can handle. It's the lack of sleep that is p1ssing me off. I have been getting about 3 hours a night for the last 5 nights, and they aren't even three hours of quality sleep, so it's making feel too tired and run down to do much through the day.

I can just ride out any psychological effects, but I'd really like a good sleep on a night.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well I have never heard of it causing sleeping problems but we all react differently. Who is to say its not the Nolvadex causing the problems. If it were me I would pop some sleeping tablets for a couple of nights then see what happens after that

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well I have never heard of it causing sleeping problems but we all react differently. Who is to say its not the Nolvadex causing the problems. If it were me I would pop some sleeping tablets for a couple of nights then see what happens after that

Yup. I might try that. I just guessed it was the Clomid because that's the one i have always heard about people having sides from. Could be the nolva though I suppose, or maybe neither!

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    Im taking 100mg clomid/20mg nolva right now and have the same things going on...Take 3-9mg melatonin 1hr before bedtime. Helped me out alot.

edit: Its probably more of the Nolva causing your problems then the clomid.

Thread Information