Nizzlefritz is offline New Member

How important is HCG for PCT???

Okay, so I looked at both Pheendos and Robert's PCT and ordered Clen , Nolva, Clomid, and Aromasin for my PCT (well clen wasn't specifically for PCT.)

Now here is the problem - I can't find HCG on AR-R and not sure where to get it and I took my last injection Monday the 16th. If you dont remember, I was the idiot who did the Test Cyp. at a ridiculous cycle. My original plan was 500mg Test Cyp. every 5 days for 4 injections - that was all I had. Well I ended up doing 3 injections at 500mg every 5 days and 2 more injections of 250mg every five days to stretch it out a bit. So with that type of so called "cycle" how important would HCG be? What if I dont get it and just use my Nolva/Clomi/Ara without it?? My balls seem fine, have no signs of Gyno, I did have some nice gains in size so I am not sure how bad I screwed my body.

Any help?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    make sure to use clomid at correct dose and you will be fine..just be prepared next time..

Nizzlefritz is offline New Member
    I don't think I will ever do this again...I took my injection before I even knew this site existed. I took my injection without knowing its effects (gyno). I took my injection not knowing about a PCT. I felt stupid even making that first post admitting I know nothing. I do feel 1000x more comfortable with doing it since joining but there is still so much I dont know or understand.

Back on subject, I was hoping what I had will suffice and wanted to be sure.

Thanks

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you'll do it again.

skank is offline Member
    You won't need the hcg on such a short cycle. Everything else you have is good enough. Start pct around 18 days after your last injection and follow it for 4 weeks.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Just run the Nolva and Aromasin for your pct (14 days after last injection). Don't worry about hcg , especially during pct (my opinion).
    Your not the only one who have run stupid cycles, my first one was 250mg Sustanon /week for 8 weeks. Had no clue what I was doing. At least I did pct, even though I didn;t know what I was doing it for.
    If you keep reading thsee forums and do some research, you will learn everything you need to run a a good, safe and productive cycle.
    I doubt you did any damage to your body, your cycle was just too short and poorly timed, you'll be ok.

Thread Information