waymanf is offline New Member

Question PCT and HCG advice/reassurance needed

Okay, I have read lots about coming off AAS but there is so much info out there its difficult to be sure wether I have it right.

my mate is on a cycle of Sustanon 250 and 1ml of deca decanote every other day, its a long cycle too.

Please tell me if I have this right, and any suggestions very welcome. (I probably have this completely wrong but here goes).

Start taking Nolvadex 3 weeks after the last jab, 30mg for 10 days then 20mg for 10 days then 10mg for the final 10 days.

Also to use HCG (at no more than 500iu per day) for 2 or 3 weeks. But making sure there is a 7-8 day period after the final HCG jab before starting the Nolvadex.

That took ages to write, I hope it makes sense.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Answers in bold

Quote Originally Posted by waymanf
    Okay, I have read lots about coming off AAS but there is so much info out there its difficult to be sure wether I have it right.

my mate is on a cycle of Sustanon 250 and 1ml of deca decanote every other day, its a long cycle too.

Please tell me if I have this right, and any suggestions very welcome. (I probably have this completely wrong but here goes).

Start taking Nolvadex 3 weeks after the last jab, 30mg for 10 days then 20mg for 10 days then 10mg for the final 10 days.
    Your timing is correct. Dosage and length need some work. Do some research here in this forums (read the stickies on top)

Also to use HCG (at no more than 500iu per day) for 2 or 3 weeks. But making sure there is a 7-8 day period after the final HCG jab before starting the Nolvadex.
    There are a couple of different thoughts on this. Again read the stickies.

That took ages to write, I hope it makes sense.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Your dosage is okay, remember if u overdose hcg , it may return to square one..

Thread Information