LWharton is offline New Member

Exclamation How Long do I wait to take HCG?

I just finished a cycle of SUS 250 and Eq. I was on it for 13 weeks. How long do I need to wait to take the HCG ? I was not sure because I know that SUS stays in your system for 3-4 weeks.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can take it at any time. i'll be taking mine the last 30days up to my pct.the only thing u dont wanna do is run it more than 3wks during pct(thanks x-moe)

LWharton is offline New Member

Exclamation When is the best time to start the two weeks of HCG?

When is the best time to start the two weeks of HCG ?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok so here it is
    some guys like to take it the last 30 days of there cycle
    some like taking it 30 days up to pct
    some like running it during pct(but no longer than 3wks)

30 days is not set in stone u can run it shorter or longer i u want if i was u id start right now

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LWharton
    I just finished a cycle of SUS 250 and Eq. I was on it for 13 weeks. How long do I need to wait to take the HCG? I was not sure because I know that SUS stays in your system for 3-4 weeks.
    Please click the link Hookers pct below in my signature .. Thats the BEST !!! IMO..

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Oh and going to have moved to the pct forum .. Please take care to post in the correct forum so you get a better response..

Thanks

Merc.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any idea on how to run a proper PCT? Judging by your question, my guess is no. Read the links that people provided, but in the future I suggest you learn how to do a PCT and have your compounds prior to starting a cycle. There are multiple ways to run a PCT do some research. I dont use HCG post cycle..I use it during cycle and Ive found it help me recover faster, but everybody is different. What works for one person, might not work for another

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Do you have any idea on how to run a proper PCT? Judging by your question, my guess is no. Read the links that people provided, but in the future I suggest you learn how to do a PCT and have your compounds prior to starting a cycle. There are multiple ways to run a PCT do some research. I dont use HCG post cycle..I use it during cycle and Ive found it help me recover faster, but everybody is different. What works for one person, might not work for another
    Very true Longhorn... Thats why its best to know how you react to different compounds, and is why I cant figure for the life of me why the hell peeps that could still be gaining on a single compound and or low dose want to use so much different shit when they dont know how they react to it and do not know what results each compound is yielding..

Good post Longhorn

Merc.

Thread Information