Elexecution is offline Associate Member

What should my PCT be?

ran a somewhat long/heavy cycle, have everything on hand, nolva, clomid, letro and even HCG

Test Enanthate 1-18 500mg/wk
    Tren Ace - 7-14 100mg/ed

i'm in week 15 right now, just finished the tren, and my gains were absolutely unreal

but anyway.. do i need HCG? should i run the HCG starting now and then through my PCT? I have small lumps under each nipple and some puffiness.. so I'm thinking of running letro and nolva. But i'm not sure about the doses as of yet, or if i should throw in some HCG

Thanks

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    This is the kind of stuff you normally already have decided BEFORE you run the cycle....if you have the HCG , why wouldn't you use it?? Check out the sticky....too lazy to cut and paste.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    ran a somewhat long/heavy cycle, have everything on hand, nolva, clomid, letro and even HCG

Test Enanthate 1-18 500mg/wk
    Tren Ace - 7-14 100mg/ed

i'm in week 15 right now, just finished the tren, and my gains were absolutely unreal

but anyway.. do i need HCG? should i run the HCG starting now and then through my PCT? I have small lumps under each nipple and some puffiness.. so I'm thinking of running letro and nolva. But i'm not sure about the doses as of yet, or if i should throw in some HCG

Thanks
    I'd start this now:

wk 1-3 HCG 250-500ius/ED (weekends off)
    wk 1-6 Letro 0.25mg/EOD
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25-50mg/ED

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'd start this now:

wk 1-3 HCG 250-500ius/ED (weekends off)
    wk 1-6 Letro 0.25mg/EOD
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
    So you think I should not do the last 3 weeks of test and just start the PCT?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I would be careful with running the hcg right now. You are already showing sign of gyno, and it is a good chance the hcg will make it worse.
    Imo you should get the lumps and puffy nipples under control. From what you have on hand I would say the Letro would be your best bet if you decide to continue the cycle.

Thread Information