Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Any danger running Letro long term?

What's up board... I've been using letro to cut back the estrogen but a so called "side effect" was amazing. My loss of sex drive helped me focus through my summer semester classes and now that my fall honors classes are starting I want to continue on the letro through my PCT.

Are there any side effects to using .5 mg of Letro for 2,3,4, or even 5 months straight? As far as joints go, I'm taking HGH which should prevent that. My immune system is in top shape. I'm just wondering about the lipid profile or anything else unforeseen.

Thanks for the input bros

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    I don't have the answer to your question, but I do want to raise a potential issue. Since Letro reduces estrogen drastically, and is known to have a rebound effect when discontinued, would using it for so long result in a very strong rebound effect? I mean, would having low estrogen levels like that for a long time somehow make the Estrogen Receptors more sensitive to the estrogen once it returns to its normal and higher-than-normal levels?

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    you will rebound make sure you have a SERM to take right after.. im not sure if you well have any major joint point.. at .5 a day.. im taking it at 2.5 and 2 months into it joint pains are just being felt.. but im going to taper off in about 2 weeks or so...

Thread Information